Kleptomaniac Goh Lee Yin Jailed

Mockngbrd

tink coz she derived satisfaction from stealing,

y she nt sex addict.. damn those pouty lips like shu qi..

turns me on..

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

to think recently there's a thread telling us to do a good deed everyday or become a more compassionate Singaporean...

yet the responses here are disappointing (geylang, mouth, etc), badmouthing a young lady with an illness... it's not as if she's like that Gary Ng who deserves every bit in being closed behind the bars

to think recently there's a thread telling us to do a good deed everyday or become a more compassionate Singaporean...

yet the responses here are disappointing (geylang, mouth, etc), badmouthing a young lady with an illness... it's not as if she's like that Gary Ng who deserves every bit in being closed behind the bars

err, always easy to blame your shortcomings on a disease...eg stealing credit cards can blame on bipolar...etc etc....

I can also say I am siao and blame my brain for being infested with viruses

Dunno whether she like to steal other ppl husband or bf or not

wife discarded husband, she will/can steal, ( no value mah! )/b'f many on the road, so she can ick and choose,

Go jail oso can steal bra and p . . .

Nothing can go right for her, it's her mind not in right place, so when she sees something she needed most, she can do it again, once doen she thinks nobody catches her, she goes on and on . . . it's kinda of sickness up there, she can't control.

30 years already, her record almost finish unless she wake up one day and knows what's wrong with herself?

wife discarded husband, she will/can steal, ( no value mah! )/b'f many on the road, so she can ick and choose,

Go jail oso can steal bra and p . . .

Nothing can go right for her, it's her mind not in right place, so when she sees something she needed most, she can do it again, once doen she thinks nobody catches her, she goes on and on . . . it's kinda of sickness up there, she can't control.

30 years already, her record almost finish unless she wake up one day and knows what's wrong with herself?

Hmm...ya...hard for her to find a normal job...need to find a rich husband, with her looks maybe possible

Supercharged

There was another case. Female Lawyer also has the same sickness. Caught stealing few times.

Career also gone

There was another case. Female Lawyer also has the same sickness. Caught stealing few times.

Career also gone

very cham nowadays....at least last time people with criminal records can be property or insurance agent...now with fit and proper also cannot....then what you expect these people to work as?

title changed and this is the effect when titles are IRRELEVANT that is makes SEARCHING IMPOSSIBLE.....

original title by @mockngbrd was

'zeh zeh oso can kena jail'  [shakehead]  [shakehead] 

oh well....

A former engineer with a history of shoplifting was found dead at the foot of a block of flats in Sengkang on Monday, the day before she was due back in court.

Oh my gosh.... :mellow:

Supersonic

Reading this thread from the start...

We and (the rest of the internet) are part of the reason for her death.....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Now-a-days govt job also so very difficult one..... don't know what direction to go on

There are people whom really need help (mental issues)  despite been good workers,good  family......etc    

I see everywhere now-a-days at  near by Cold Storage a signage saying xx number of shoplifters caught; They may be at other places too 

↡ Advertisement