Kleptomaniac Goh Lee Yin Jailed

Mockngbrd

Supersonic

RIP.

Let's hope there's a cure soon for the genuine ones with this illness.

Some mental illnesses are hereditary but I do not know if it is so for the deceased.

Take care of your mental health. So many things happening in the world these days that can easily trip one over to depression.

Relax. Worry less if cannot dun worry. Most importantly, have a bigger heart to relax the mind to let go of the small stuff and ppl.

Dun because of "1 mouth gas" do things to stress yourself and loved ones. Money is essential but once gone, a paper cheque with the amount to be burnt with you. Just make sure it's recognised and good in the bank down there.

Processed tree barks. The things ppl do and will continue to do just to have more. Dun go crazy over them ya.

Safe ride and good health to all

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

Actually there is help for addiction, it is whether the person wants to seek help or not.  Someone close to me works in a addiction centre here in Singapore, government funded.  Many type of addicts check themselves in.  If one doesn't want to help himself, no one can.

• Praise 3

Reading this thread from the start...

We and (the rest of the internet) are part of the reason for her death.....

Have to agree.

Many are too eager to blame others, drag them through mud.

Turbocharged

RIP.

Let's hope there's a cure soon for the genuine ones with this illness.

Some mental illnesses are hereditary but I do not know if it is so for the deceased.

Take care of your mental health. So many things happening in the world these days that can easily trip one over to depression.

Relax. Worry less if cannot dun worry. Most importantly, have a bigger heart to relax the mind to let go of the small stuff and ppl.

Dun because of "1 mouth gas" do things to stress yourself and loved ones. Money is essential but once gone, a paper cheque with the amount to be burnt with you. Just make sure it's recognised and good in the bank down there.

Processed tree barks. The things ppl do and will continue to do just to have more. Dun go crazy over them ya.

Safe ride and good health to all

I guess it's easy to agree that we can dial back our stressful lifestyle and accept less money. This is a car forum after all, and most members are professionals earning more than sufficient for a comfortable life. In fact, most of our worry stems from work issues and therefore, something that we can learn to let go, with experience.

But for those with 'money no enough', financial problems are their biggest source of worry and not so easy to just let go. Was reading another article about postnatal depression and it was revealed that again the ultimate trigger is due to strained finances which leads on to the other problems.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I am addicted to meeting good looking young ladies.

Can anybody here help? Please PM me.

:D

Turbocharged

To say that the society contributes to her death is lamentable.  Like that those drug and gambling addicts should blame the society for not being compassionate with them and feed them their habits, even if they don't seek help themselves ?  Go to addict centres and churches see how many addicts are suffering to undergo therapy to kick their addiction.

Have to agree.

Many are too eager to blame others, drag them through mud.

i believe most likely come from postnatal depression, addiction itself not that emotional but more behavioral. 

You are a bit too late, else you can help her.

• Praise 3

I think she just wana siam going to jail. The previous convictions didnt land her in jail. This one, she knows that she is done for. So she took the easy way out. [dead]

Supersonic

I think she just wana siam going to jail. The previous convictions didnt land her in jail. This one, she knows that she is done for. So she took the easy way out. [dead]

Whatever her state of mind, I do feel sorry for the Husband who stood by her, and her baby who lost her mum at such a young age.

• Praise 4

No need to PM lah. Good stuff must share openly..... :D

I suggest you increase your dose of MIL to twice a day for rest of your natural life.....if the regime still fails to control your addiction, can go up to maximum dose of MIL 3 times a day.

If that still fails, then the only way is to fix an appointment to see @Radx. :D

• Praise 3

how do you deal with a mentally sick person who cannot fully control her actions, but whose actions are socially disruptive nonetheless?

Hypersonic

Wanting to meet good looking young ladies is not an addiction.

It's normal leh.

• Praise 1