Dead body found in reservoir.. AGAIN....

Shull

Turbocharged
Dead body found at Lower Seletar Reservoir

AsiaOne

Sunday, Jul 24, 2011

A dead body was found at the Lower Seletar Reservoir earlier today.

A netizen reported to STOMP that he saw SCDF rescuers and paramedics running towards the entrance of the jetty at around 3:30pm this Sunday.

This is the latest in a string of recent cases of corpses being found in various bodies of water in Singapore.

More details to follow.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews...724-290776.html

↡ Advertisement

NB....maybe I should buy a water fliter for my drinking water

No need to that extend right...it is the same as there is a dead fish or dead animal in the water...just treat normally

No need to that extend right...it is the same as there is a dead fish or dead animal in the water...just treat normally

hahaha...not totally becoz of that...but the water tank incident really freaks me out...tot...if not too expensive..just extra protection...

and can dont boil drinking water...save heating cost in the long run :)

so it is a trend now, perhaps?

first, the MRT suicides.

now reservoir?

so....what's next?

if u notice...sometime people will copycat one another for suicide ideas...not only in singapore...

Turbocharged

good morning all. i am sure if you dive to the bottom of the resevoir lake, you will see a pile of skeletons on the sea bed. [laugh]:huh:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Now MRT got barriers to reduce suicide.

So they change location.

these are not suicides, more likely are murder cases where body is dumped. actually the murderers not smart enough, they should totally destroy the corpse. if no body is found, they cannot be tried for any murder case. dumping a body into lake is just making the case to be discovered in a matter of time. unless there is piranhas.

(edited)

Maybe harden murderer will chop it up...grinds till small pieces and throw it to feed monkeys at rifle range road.

These type of murderer are seldom caught.

But many are just on the spur, untrained killers. Many will panic and throw in forestry area. It's not a planned murder...just emotional ran wild. That is why police easy to catch killers.

That butch even admit and led the police to the crime scene to look for the handphone. This made that ananda lawyer very pissed with the criminal justice, for not telling the butch that she can just act dumb and not say anything before meeting her lawyer!! Seems like 'I like to see lawyer before I talk' applies in Singapore too.

these are not suicides, more likely are murder cases where body is dumped. actually the murderers not smart enough, they should totally destroy the corpse. if no body is found, they cannot be tried for any murder case. dumping a body into lake is just making the case to be discovered in a matter of time. unless there is piranhas.

Edited by SimonTan

(edited)

hmmm... this makes me think if there are more dead body in some undiscovered tanks.......?????

Edited by Tom_kkh

Sure....many missing people.

That missing businessman news last week found in malaysia......after so many months of missing report.

Just have to ask police how many unsolved missing body report over the years...

Easily one third might be inside some tanks and reservoir!!