Dead body found in reservoir.. AGAIN....

Shull

Maybe tried to swim over from Johor but flotation device not as good as Mas Selamat's.

Kanasai reporting. Doesn't say whether Upper Seletar Reservoir (Mandai Rd) or Lower Seletar Reservoir (Yishun Ave 1).

Have mah... It says found at Yishun Dam... That should be Yishun Ave 1 towards Seletar Airport.

↡ Advertisement

Have mah... It says found at Yishun Dam... That should be Yishun Ave 1 towards Seletar Airport.

You see the URL, it says seletar reservoir. Heading says Yishun Dam, means they changed the heading after they released the article.

And they did it so soon, must be one of them reading MCF!! [laugh]

• Praise 1

You see the URL, it says seletar reservoir. Heading says Yishun Dam, means they changed the heading after they released the article.

Its no joking matter... [grin][sweatdrop]

Errr... MCF is owned by SPH [rolleyes] Surely there will be mole somewhere here [sly]

Errr... MCF is owned by SPH [rolleyes] Surely there will be mole somewhere here [sly]

No need mole lah, just a robot crawler will be able to fish out all these stuff.

That said, better not say bad things about the government, since they know where you stay (premium member, received MCF mag before). [lipsrsealed]

No need mole lah, just a robot crawler will be able to fish out all these stuff.

That said, better not say bad things about the government, since they know where you stay (premium member, received MCF mag before). [lipsrsealed]

PAP 万岁!😄😄

Wah. Your next summon will be waived!

万岁!万岁!万岁!万岁!万岁!

Will I get my speeding ticket waived and the DIPS back to full? [laugh]

Scary, I just drove pass the dam around 8pm

(edited)

body.jpg?itok=ZwCkxSdY

The body was lying in a blue tent at a corner of this dam-like structure of the Rochor Canal on Saturday, June 27, 2015.

Photo: ST

SINGAPORE - A body was found at Rochor canal on Saturday morning.

Police confirmed that they received a call requesting for assistance at about 10.21am today.

The body was found along the canal near Crawford Street. Upon arrival, police found the body of a 50-year-old man floating in the canal.

His body was retrieved from the canal and pronounced dead by paramedics at scene.

Investigations are still ongoing.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/police-find-body-rochor-canal-saturday-morning

A lot of dead bodies found in the past week.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/4-bodies-found-here-over-5-days

Police have launched investigations into the discoveries of four bodies in public areas in just five days, and have classified each case as an unnatural death.

The latest case involved a 44-year-old man found dead on the pavement along Corporation Road in Jurong early yesterday morning.

The police were alerted at about 5.40am and arrived to find the man, who has not been named, lying motionless.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene. His head was reportedly covered in blood, with a wound to the back.

According to Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News, the body was found with limbs spreadeagled. Fresh blood covered the dead man's face and there was a deep wound to the back of his head.

Near the body were several items including a pair of jeans, shoes and a black money pouch believed to contain cash.

When reporters arrived at the scene at about 7am, the police had an area the size of about two basketball courts cordoned off.

The Straits Times understands that the dead man is a Singaporean Chinese, and no foul play is suspected.

In separate cases last week, two elderly men were found dead in public areas.

The decomposed body of 72-year-old Goh Chin Hin, who went missing a month ago, was discovered by a grass cutter near Jurong Canal Drive on Friday morning.

Ow Lew Bin, 77, who was last seen in Marsiling on June 6, was found dead amid vegetation along the Bukit Timah Expressway on Wednesday.

At about 8.45am on Sunday, the body of a 64-year-old Singaporean woman was found floating in Jurong Lake.

This one found along BKE...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/decomposed-body-of-man-covered-with-white-cloth-found-along-bke

A decomposed body was found along the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) yesterday morning (Jun 17).

According to Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao via AsiaOne, police were alerted at 8.56am yesterday about a body found near a grass patch along BKE exit 10B towards Woodlands checkpoint.

The police told AsiaOne that a man was found lying motionless. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

A reader of Lianhe Wanbao alerted the Chinese evening daily of the grisly find. According to the reporter, eight policemen were on site investigating, despite the rain. Police dogs were later deployed at the scene.

The body was covered in a white cloth, but there was a strong foul smell in the air, Lianhe Wanbao added. The body was highly decomposed, suggesting that the man had been dead for a few days.

A damaged NRIC and cash were found on the man. There were a few empty beer bottles near the body.

While there was a factory 50m away from the body, it was fenced. The body was also blocked by the surrounding foliage and vegetation, making it hard to find.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and investigations are ongoing.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

(edited)

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/39-year-old-man-found-dead-geylang-east

Another unnatural death. Must be a record for this month.

The body of a 39-year-old man was found at Blk 126 Geylang East Avenue 1, the police said in a statement on Sunday.

The police received a call for assistance on Saturday evening and found the man lying motionless at the HDB block.

Paramedics later pronounced him dead at the scene.

The police are investigating the case as an "unnatural death".

Edited by Watwheels

The body of a 39-year-old man was found at Blk 126 Geylang East Avenue 1, the police said in a statement on Sunday.

The police received a call for assistance on Saturday evening and found the man lying motionless at the HDB block.

REcruitment early

i know that guy, he's my uncle though we're not close. Don't think i shd disclose what happened but really sad tragic life. Needless to say alot of those wanbao stuff is not entirely accurate.

• Praise 1

i know that guy, he's my uncle though we're not close. Don't think i shd disclose what happened but really sad tragic life. Needless to say alot of those wanbao stuff is not entirely accurate.

my condolences dude....RIP

My condolences. May your uncle RIP.

↡ Advertisement