Dead body found in reservoir.. AGAIN....

Shull

i know that guy, he's my uncle though we're not close. Don't think i shd disclose what happened but really sad tragic life. Needless to say alot of those wanbao stuff is not entirely accurate.

condolences to yr family R.I.P. to the deceased

Supersonic

maybe they should fence up the reservoirs .. to prevent such incidents

You fence up MRT tracks, they go to reservoirs.

You fence up reservoirs, they jump from HDB.

Best is to fence up the person.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I spoke with a psychiatrist about a year ago. He also tells me one of the most common reasons for these psychological problems. But again cannot openly report stats on that as he is forbidden to openly talk about it. The under current... [lipsrsealed]

R.I.P...

Edited by Seohster
  • Praise 1

I spoke with a psychiatrist about a year ago. He also tells me one of the most common reasons for these psychological problems. But again cannot openly report stats on that as he is forbidden to openly talk about it. The under current... [lipsrsealed]

R.I.P...

not a secret where CNA already have one program on this saying 1 in 6 people in singapore has some form of mental disorder.

That's true too, but mental disorder does not equate suicide. The main reason he gave me was not primarily mental disorder.

not a secret where CNA already have one program on this saying 1 in 6 people in singapore has some form of mental disorder.

Haha... Erm just FYI, I spoke with the psychiatrist not because I have mental disorder. We were discussing the possibility of working with some of the data he has.

Serious? The percentage is high...scary huh...

I think need to find more ways to de-stress n more help be made available for these people who needs help....

Turbocharged

Serious? The percentage is high...scary huh...

I think need to find more ways to de-stress n more help be made available for these people who needs help....

that explains some of our MPs actions mah... harakiri, zhuyingtai etc... duno which dimension he living in...

i know that guy, he's my uncle though we're not close. Don't think i shd disclose what happened but really sad tragic life. Needless to say alot of those wanbao stuff is not entirely accurate.

May your uncle rest in peace.

Body of 22-year-old woman found at MacRitchie Reservoir
PUBLISHED2 HOURS AGO
Nurulnadiah Md Noh
macritchie-reservoir.jpg
SINGAPORE - The body of a 22-year-old woman who went missing at MacRitchie Reservoir on Tuesday (July 28) has been found.
Police spotted the floating body near the reservoir's jetty at about 7.20am on Wednesday. SCDF officers and paramedics then retrieved the body to shore. When The Straits Times arrived at the scene at about 8.20am, the area was cordoned off.
An SCDF spokesman said they cannot confirm the identity of the body.
A few people who looked like the woman's relatives were seen at the scene.
The search for the woman started on Tuesday at about 1pm. According to The New Paper, it is believed that the search operation began after her belongings were found at the park.
SCDF was alerted of the incident at about 12.50pm on Tuesday. Officers combed the parameters of the reservoir while two fire fighters and PUB officers conducted a surface search on the water using a PUB boat.
SCDF's Disaster Assistance and Rescue Team (Dart) divers were activated for a dive search soon after.
MacRitchie Reservoir was believed to be one of the woman's last known locations. Police confirmed that a missing person's report was lodged.

Twincharged

here we go again ....

Body found floating in Punggol Reservoir

Body found floating in Lower Peirce Reservoir

Put up the link lah.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/punggol-reservoir-man-found-floating-10471762

SINGAPORE: The body of a 28-year-old man was found floating at Punggol Reservoir on Monday (Jun 25) evening. 

It was earlier reported that his body was found at Lower Seletar Reservoir, but police later clarified that it was discovered at Punggol Reservoir.

He was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene, said the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF). 

Channel NewsAsia understands that the man had gone fishing by himself before the incident.

Police have classified it as a case of unnatural death and investigations are ongoing.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/punggol-reservoir-man-found-floating-10471762

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2