Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
59 replies to this topic | 22 praises

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

Ronaldlhs
  • Ronaldlhs
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

On Saturday, when I was asked to stop in a road block near Muar, the officer claimed that I was driving a speed of 124km/h. there is a johor registered vehicle in front of me and was asked to go without any details taken down. When the officer asked for my driving license, I argued with the officer why he let the Johor car go and took down my particular instead. He became unhappy and do not want to talk about Kopi $$. In the end, he just say that the summon will be sent to my home address. Now I would like to know:

1. How to check for summon in malaysia?
2. In our driving license, there are not address stated, how they going to send the summon to my house?

Thank you in advance for your advices.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:43 AM

Ronaldlhs
  • Ronaldlhs
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone out there whom can advise me?

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:53 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

if he did not take down your address, he is b-------tting you.... no worries.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:56 AM

Ronaldlhs
  • Ronaldlhs
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Is there any website which we can check for summon in malaysia?

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

On Saturday, when I was asked to stop in a road block near Muar, the officer claimed that I was driving a speed of 124km/h. there is a johor registered vehicle in front of me and was asked to go without any details taken down. When the officer asked for my driving license, I argued with the officer why he let the Johor car go and took down my particular instead. He became unhappy and do not want to talk about Kopi $$. In the end, he just say that the summon will be sent to my home address. Now I would like to know:

2. In our driving license, there are not address stated, how they going to send the summon to my house?

don't worry................boh dai ji.............. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

Ronaldlhs
  • Ronaldlhs
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you very much...... I will wait and see then update here for information.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As everyone have been telling you, they're trying to bulllsh1t you.. don't worry, bo tai ji one.. I also kena once, tell me they will send the summon to my home.. til now, almost 1 year liao, nothing.. wink.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Is there any website which we can check for summon in malaysia?

http://www.rilek.com.my/pdrm/index.php

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I got a dozen of the summons. All in bin. Till now i visit JB weekly for years no issues.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:10 AM

Patrickl33
  • Patrickl33
    Clutched
    Author Image

i got caught for speeding before at north-south highway. I decided to pay some kopi money.

I was wondering, do u guys ask them to issue the summon then ignore it?

Another thing is, do u guys ever put parking coupons in jb? I always do though.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

SGCMniceguy
  • SGCMniceguy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just ignore the summon, nothing will happen. I was once caught speeding 211km/h, the TP said wanted to impound my car to police station. Wait three days to settle. I just argue with them...then, they only want kopi moni...so I only have rm30, pay and settle the case...they know the summon cannot do much...so they just want the kopi moni...but beware of the crook one, they may be anti corruption...so if can just take the summon and throw away later... Just don't over speeding...me different la...haaah

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:28 AM

Ronaldlhs
  • Ronaldlhs
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I believe that Hari Raya is coming in almost a month time. Therefore they will be hyper active on the highway to earn extra pocket $$

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, haya coming so they are all out to get pocket money. I also in Kl over the weekend. On the way got 2 road block and 3 road block when back. Btw they say send summon to your house addess is BS. I kana so many till now never get one letter in my letter box. hahahaha.

I believe that Hari Raya is coming in almost a month time. Therefore they will be hyper active on the highway to earn extra pocket $$

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thank you very much...... I will wait and see then update here for information.

no need to wait lah bro.............the summon cannot find you leh................ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As everyone have been telling you, they're trying to bulllsh1t you.. don't worry, bo tai ji one.. I also kena once, tell me they will send the summon to my home.. til now, almost 1 year liao, nothing.. wink.gif

the summon no GPS................cannot find your home and finally gave up!!!........... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aiyo...............SOP leh...............as early as 6.30am road block at HSHW.............I tio b4...........1st customer........ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

JaydenSTI
  • Premium member
    JaydenSTI
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just ignore the summon, nothing will happen. I was once caught speeding 211km/h, the TP said wanted to impound my car to police station. Wait three days to settle. I just argue with them...then, they only want kopi moni...so I only have rm30, pay and settle the case...they know the summon cannot do much...so they just want the kopi moni...but beware of the crook one, they may be anti corruption...so if can just take the summon and throw away later... Just don't over speeding...me different la...haaah

LOLed.
We are all full, but so yet to be filled.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

Pweelee
  • Pweelee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hello guys.... side track a little.

When you being asked to the road side, do you:
1) wait in the car or get out without being asked to by the police officer
2) they will directly asked for kopi moni? or talk one big round and asked for it

Never kena before, so curious to know how you guys react under this particular circumstances...

Thanks in advance.

ph34r.gif

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

2) they will directly asked for kopi moni? or talk one big round and asked for it

Never kena before, so curious to know how you guys react under this particular circumstances...

Thanks in advance.

ph34r.gif

never step out of car.

rules of engagement. never offer until been offered upon tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

never pay more than RM50. sometimes u die die ask them for summon, if you know u not at fault, they wont issue u any. as usual they say will mail to your house rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tom_kkh, 25 July 2011 - 12:07 PM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks in advance.

ph34r.gif

same answer as Tom_kkh..............

thing to noted................never never alight..............stay in the car............
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users