Speeding summon in Malaysia

Ronaldlhs

Neutral Newbie

On Saturday, when I was asked to stop in a road block near Muar, the officer claimed that I was driving @ a speed of 124km/h. there is a johor registered vehicle in front of me and was asked to go without any details taken down. When the officer asked for my driving license, I argued with the officer why he let the Johor car go and took down my particular instead. He became unhappy and do not want to talk about Kopi $$. In the end, he just say that the summon will be sent to my home address. Now I would like to know:

1. How to check for summon in malaysia?

2. In our driving license, there are not address stated, how they going to send the summon to my house?

Thank you in advance for your advices.

↡ Advertisement

On Saturday, when I was asked to stop in a road block near Muar, the officer claimed that I was driving @ a speed of 124km/h. there is a johor registered vehicle in front of me and was asked to go without any details taken down. When the officer asked for my driving license, I argued with the officer why he let the Johor car go and took down my particular instead. He became unhappy and do not want to talk about Kopi $$. In the end, he just say that the summon will be sent to my home address. Now I would like to know:

2. In our driving license, there are not address stated, how they going to send the summon to my house?

don't worry................boh dai ji.............. :D :D

Turbocharged

As everyone have been telling you, they're trying to bulllsh1t you.. don't worry, bo tai ji one.. I also kena once, tell me they will send the summon to my home.. til now, almost 1 year liao, nothing.. [;)]

I got a dozen of the summons. All in bin. Till now i visit JB weekly for years no issues.

Neutral Newbie

i got caught for speeding before at north-south highway. I decided to pay some kopi money.

I was wondering, do u guys ask them to issue the summon then ignore it?

Another thing is, do u guys ever put parking coupons in jb? I always do though.

Just ignore the summon, nothing will happen. I was once caught speeding 211km/h, the TP said wanted to impound my car to police station. Wait three days to settle. I just argue with them...then, they only want kopi moni...so I only have rm30, pay and settle the case...they know the summon cannot do much...so they just want the kopi moni...but beware of the crook one, they may be anti corruption...so if can just take the summon and throw away later... Just don't over speeding...me different la...haaah

Neutral Newbie

I believe that Hari Raya is coming in almost a month time. Therefore they will be hyper active on the highway to earn extra pocket $$

Yes, haya coming so they are all out to get pocket money. I also in Kl over the weekend. On the way got 2 road block and 3 road block when back. Btw they say send summon to your house addess is BS. I kana so many till now never get one letter in my letter box. hahahaha.

I believe that Hari Raya is coming in almost a month time. Therefore they will be hyper active on the highway to earn extra pocket $$

Thank you very much...... I will wait and see then update here for information.

no need to wait lah bro.............the summon cannot find you leh................ [laugh] [laugh]

As everyone have been telling you, they're trying to bulllsh1t you.. don't worry, bo tai ji one.. I also kena once, tell me they will send the summon to my home.. til now, almost 1 year liao, nothing.. [;)]

the summon no GPS................cannot find your home and finally gave up!!!........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

aiyo...............SOP leh...............as early as 6.30am road block at HSHW.............I tio b4...........1st customer........ [laugh] [laugh]

Just ignore the summon, nothing will happen. I was once caught speeding 211km/h, the TP said wanted to impound my car to police station. Wait three days to settle. I just argue with them...then, they only want kopi moni...so I only have rm30, pay and settle the case...they know the summon cannot do much...so they just want the kopi moni...but beware of the crook one, they may be anti corruption...so if can just take the summon and throw away later... Just don't over speeding...me different la...haaah

LOLed.

Neutral Newbie

Hello guys.... side track a little.

When you being asked to the road side, do you:

1) wait in the car or get out without being asked to by the police officer

2) they will directly asked for kopi moni? or talk one big round and asked for it

Never kena before, so curious to know how you guys react under this particular circumstances...

Thanks in advance.

:ph34r:

↡ Advertisement