Speeding summon Malaysia

• Search this thread
40 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:22 PM

Chiawy
  • Premium member
    Chiawy
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I kenna one roadblock few weeks ago after Bukit Indah on E23. The TP ask me to park to the side and ask for my license and told me that I was caught speeding at 120kmh which I know I did not as I always maintain at around 90kmh to 110kmh on their expressway.

Then while asking me if I want to get a summon or get out of the car and talk to settle it, he saw on my dashboard there's a LCD monitor with dashcam and GPS logger. Immediately he return me my driving license and wave me off :)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I kenna one roadblock few weeks ago after Bukit Indah on E23. The TP ask me to park to the side and ask for my license and told me that I was caught speeding at 120kmh which I know I did not as I always maintain at around 90kmh to 110kmh on their expressway.

Then while asking me if I want to get a summon or get out of the car and talk to settle it, he saw on my dashboard there's a LCD monitor with dashcam and GPS logger. Immediately he return me my driving license and wave me off :)

usually when i drive on NE highway, i always reset my GPS drive log as it records highest speed on per tirp. This is a safe guard or proof to show i did not speed.

my car cam also have gps function so also can use as evidence if he say i speed....

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

On Saturday, when I was asked to stop in a road block near Muar, the officer claimed that I was driving @ a speed of 124km/h. there is a johor registered vehicle in front of me and was asked to go without any details taken down. When the officer asked for my driving license, I argued with the officer why he let the Johor car go and took down my particular instead. He became unhappy and do not want to talk about Kopi $$. In the end, he just say that the summon will be sent to my home address. Now I would like to know:
1. How to check for summon in malaysia?
2. In our driving license, there are not address stated, how they going to send the summon to my house?Thank you in advance for your advices.

6 months ago MY polis stopped me and at the end of it he said "... will send you a speeding ticket"

till today, my letter box has not recieved anything from MY polis.

check their website, also no records of speeding offence..

in fact, in early 2011 their website showed 2 speeding offences committed 2 years ago, last week i checked again, nothing liao... not sure what happened coz i havent paid any fines so far confused.gif

Edited by KARTer, 25 July 2011 - 12:35 PM.

我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed

same answer as Tom_kkh..............

thing to noted................never never alight..............stay in the car............

like USA like that. lol

singapore kena stopped immediately alight

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

6th Gear

So the car camera came in handy.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Patrickl33
  • Patrickl33
    Clutched

so can just bin the parking summons too?

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

Just ignore the summon, nothing will happen. I was once caught speeding 211km/h, the TP said wanted to impound my car to police station. Wait three days to settle. I just argue with them...then, they only want kopi moni...so I only have rm30, pay and settle the case...they know the summon cannot do much...so they just want the kopi moni...but beware of the crook one, they may be anti corruption...so if can just take the summon and throw away later... Just don't over speeding...me different la...haaah

few years ago, they set up roadblocks (sometimes just after their custom / immigration check point coming back back to SGP to check cars with un-paid summons... not sure they still do it nowadays? My frens kena before, but at these checkpoints, still can kopi-money them.... my frens said the dates of offence quoted at check points were very chun!!

the check point at custome closed after 5pm.
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

like USA like that. lol

not becoz scared till wee wee wants to come out? better wet the road than car seat tongue.gif

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

so can just bin the parking summons too?

if you diy car maintenance, you can keep it to wipe your engine oil dip stick biggrin.gif

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

Beonhah
  • Beonhah
    1st Gear

no no kopi $....i will never ask for tat...

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

Acieed
  • Acieed
    5th Gear

You are so kilat always alight immediately ? Wait till it's one day CNB stop you, then they think you are trying to retaliate or run away.

like USA like that. lol

Edited by Acieed, 25 July 2011 - 05:24 PM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

pardon me for asking,

so even if i speed like 160.. i should just keep quiet and ask for summon which will never arrive in my letter box?

what about the ones at jb custom? especially you took those 'express' lane.
a friend of mine was caught, fine rm300..

bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

Satria_neo
  • Satria_neo
    3rd Gear

Sorry to borrow this thread as I can't post a new thread.. I just realise my car has an outstanding fine of $200 which does not belong to me. Cause it occurs before I bought the car.

I bought the car from a dealer.

May I know how can I resolve this?

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear

Sorry to borrow this thread as I can't post a new thread.. I just realise my car has an outstanding fine of $200 which does not belong to me. Cause it occurs before I bought the car.

Ask dealer to settle.
Whatever Does Not Destroy Me, Strengthens Me.

Give Up On Life But Never Give Up On Yourself

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:44 PM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear

i got caught for speeding before at north-south highway. I decided to pay some kopi money.

I was wondering, do u guys ask them to issue the summon then ignore it?

Another thing is, do u guys ever put parking coupons in jb? I always do though.

I ask for summon which never pay. I never put coupon in JB. Got a few fine in malacca and kl not to mention JB. Think i got more than a dozen of those.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear

Can ignore it. Or go to the police station in JB to pay the bill if you scare. Once a while be an operation to catch us singaporean. Just dun be too unlucky i guess. At most pay up.

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:55 AM

Kensps
  • Kensps
    Neutral Newbie

http://app2.myeg.com.../reg/default.do

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:35 AM

Prodrive7354
  • Premium member
    Prodrive7354
    1st Gear

Link to log in page. Must register with them?

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

Bavarian
  • Premium member
    Bavarian
    2Fast2Furious

Inform the issuing department of the problem.
Stew Pig.

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:16 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

SG or MY???

if SG.........report to the department who issue the fine.............they will be able to get back to the last owner..........if it is during the time it is with the dealer.............than dealer will have to pay for it..............sometimes the sales ppl will drive cars ard and keep quiet when kana summon.....

if MY.............keep your S & P agreement................show them the date you bought the car..........
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡
with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users