Speeding summon in Malaysia

Ronaldlhs

Bro u serious?

Never pay fine can get hauled in the polis station for half day?

Thought of paying when I get stopped at their roadside tentage... if I kenna..

That's only when they do spot checks along highways screening (before petrol kiosks towards Tuas Link) all SG cars.  :we-all-gonna-die: 

If you got check at the checkpoint, that is where the waiting game begin ...  [sweatdrop] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Recently, while on the way home after watching movie at Tebrau Jesco, there is a road block when entering EDL lor.  While waiting for the spot check, 3 or 4 or 5 cars started to make U turn and drive against traffic to get out of the scene lor. around 10:30pm weekday.

Anyway, I recently start using this AXS app, under PAY FINE, you can check if you kenna saman and pay with the app.

So, before I go JB, I check app got saman bo.  As a law abiding citizen, so far so good.

Bro u serious?

Never pay fine can get hauled in the polis station for half day?

Thought of paying when I get stopped at their roadside tentage... if I kenna..

For those who are buying 2nd hand car, you can check on them whether there are any outstanding fine or not.

Get them to settle before you buy.

Could always bribe the summon police, since it’s M’sia - no harm trying

No harm trying? If fail go jail.

CPIB should check you out. Probably bribing is your niche.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Could always bribe the summon police, since itâs Mâsia - no harm trying

Maybe 10 years ago it was still rampant.

Better not do it now unless u are willing to risk doing squats and ruin your vacation in there.

I tio big angpow for speeding during CNY balik kampung. Last week I check MYEG and saw the saman, super efficient!

Does anyone ever seen their own image  posted there? I keep clicking the image number of times but everytime says no image.

If I don't settle it now, this week I will be driving in again, and sui sui got road block will I be asked to pay the existing saman immediately? 

I tio big angpow for speeding during CNY balik kampung. Last week I check MYEG and saw the saman, super efficient!

Does anyone ever seen their own image posted there? I keep clicking the image number of times but everytime says no image.

If I don't settle it now, this week I will be driving in again, and sui sui got road block will I be asked to pay the existing saman immediately?

Just pay, you don’t want to go through the hassle of getting caught and wasting time.
  • Praise 1

Does anyone ever seen their own image  posted there? I keep clicking the image number of times but everytime says no image.

Yup.. Have to pay immediately. I kenna these kind of roadblock before and they will ask you to surrender your passport which I don't think its right. Don't think they have the authority to take our passports. 1 bro in front of me had to pay RM1150 worth of fines accumulated years. No credit card payment too.. 

↡ Advertisement