Search
2011 Hyundai Elantra

• Search this thread
1750 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Abachee
  • Abachee
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys, as the number of 2011 Elantra owner is getting bigger. Think it's time to set up a new page for our Elantre group. Avante is History, and now a New Dynasty begin... Hehe

Roll call:
White
Skydevils - white (collected) - east
abachee chief - white (collected) - east
droidwork - white (collected) - south
mcfck - white (collected) - east

Black
peripheral - black (collected) - east
deek - black (collected) - west
teraine - black - west
horava28 - black (collected) - central

Sleek Silver
gah - sleek silver - north
kuokht - sleek silver (collected) - west
spidercool - sleek silver - north

Hyper Silver
joe - hyper silver (collected) - north
delwinho - hyper silver - west
realm_ong - hyper silver (collected) - west
soundsurround - hyper silver - east
cat -hyper silver (today) -north -north

Tomato Red
Bayside - Tomato red (collected) - north
watme - tomato red - east
identiti - tomato red - west
Terry_gerrard - tomato red(S2R) - east

Blue
lowln - santorini blue (collected) - north

This post has been edited by Abachee: Today, 12:38 PM

Edited by Abachee, 25 July 2011 - 01:28 PM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Watme
  • Watme
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Great! Really a big group now. If we all meet, need bigger carpark Liao. Lol!!

Anyway car going servicing on wed 2pm. Gona fox the side mirror motor as SE said got stock coming.

Gonna enquire them whether fixing an 3rd party reverse camera will void warranty or not :/

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

Abachee
  • Abachee
    4th Gear

Great! Really a big group now. If we all meet, need bigger carpark Liao. Lol!!

Anyway car going servicing on wed 2pm. Gona fox the side mirror motor as SE said got stock coming.

Gonna enquire them whether fixing an 3rd party reverse camera will void warranty or not :/

Wahhh, so fast huh... My ride haven't even reach 800km yet. LOL....

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Watme
  • Watme
    3rd Gear

Cos I kiasu ma. Scare if I don't hit 1k first. Later alot of Elantra will go for their 1k servicing and crowd at Komoco. Haha I'm joking!

Just that this car used sometimes by my parent who drove up and down in Singapore. So it reach quite fast. Infact 1100km already.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Lowln
  • Premium member
    Lowln
    Clutched

I'm in.

A rare chance of having the 2 Korean Beauties in the household posing for the same photo-shoot. wub.gif

2Cars_Small.jpg

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

SkyDevils
  • Premium member
    SkyDevils
    3rd Gear

Upz for the Chief, Its abt time to roll out. thumbsup.gif

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

Miketan80
  • Miketan80
    1st Gear

I heard that Komoco agents are giving away free Garmin GPS if you buy a car from them. Anyone got the free Garmin GPS or any other freebies?

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

Abachee
  • Abachee
    4th Gear

I heard that Komoco agents are giving away free Garmin GPS if you buy a car from them. Anyone got the free Garmin GPS or any other freebies?

Isit the latest model? Cos all the new Garmin modelsl all comes with 4 digit no. & even if it's true, you might get an old model. But with COE so high, think it's just an attractive method to sweeten the deal. Imagine the first batch of us who order 3 mths back and compare the price now. You got to fork out $7k just to own one. Imagine what you can do with this $7k? Can go 1 whole mth of Europe tour liao.

Edited by Abachee, 25 July 2011 - 05:46 PM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

Terry_gerrard
  • Premium member
    Terry_gerrard
    2nd Gear

Yes indeed they offer garmin GPS.

Bcos the lanuch period on july Maybank got give rebate, therefore they can offer garmin and give 17inch rims.

My friend got basic model with the following items:
Solar film
garmin gps(3 digit de) old model
reverse camera
window visor
3m floor mat front driver and passenger and rear pessenger. Total 3 pcs
He upgrade to 16 inch with top up.

I sign after July then nvr enjoy the freebies by maybank.
But my SE is fighting a rebate for me. Hopefully can get.

Kuku my number came out second prize but not the original number.
suay lo. bigcry.gif

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

Abachee
  • Abachee
    4th Gear

Yes indeed they offer garmin GPS.

Kuku my number came out second prize but not the original number.
suay lo. bigcry.gif

Aiyar, I buy my no. until I Pop liao. Haha... I buy real no. & 12 Dah but didn't open for the whole 2 mths. Then I just buy my actual no. , then it open with all 4 no. all not in the same place as Consolation nia. Just be patient abd buy small and soon you will get ur reward.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

Xperthero
  • Xperthero
    Clutched

nice I'm gettin mine eiter fri or sat.white one.wats the tyre brand?anyone trade in the 16" rims liao n how much they trade in for if wanna change to 17" ?

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

Watme
  • Watme
    3rd Gear

Wah so good.. i bought mine around July also never get such good freebies...

Now have to go and fix my own reverse camera and using my iphone as a gps nav.. =(

Xperthero - Hankook Tyres.. :)

Edited by Watme, 25 July 2011 - 06:33 PM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

Watme
  • Watme
    3rd Gear

Just wana share some video here too :)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

NOS-ed

Congrats to elantra group getting more and more bigger smile.gif Finally elantra has own thread. thumbsup.gif
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what gonna happen next.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

SkyDevils
  • Premium member
    SkyDevils
    3rd Gear

Just wana share some video here too :)

Veri nice HID lamp and Sterlin variable exhaust. inlove.gif But too bad all not approved in Spore. bigcry.gif

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

Refresher76
  • Refresher76
    Banned

I'm in.

A rare chance of having the 2 Korean Beauties in the household posing for the same photo-shoot. wub.gif

K5 wins hand down. Peter Schreyer is the manz..

Edited by Refresher76, 25 July 2011 - 07:51 PM.

每個人應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃 !

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

Terry_gerrard
  • Premium member
    Terry_gerrard
    2nd Gear

Aiyar, I buy my no. until I Pop liao. Haha... I buy real no. & 12 Dah but didn't open for the whole 2 mths. Then I just buy my actual no. , then it open with all 4 no. all not in the same place as Consolation nia. Just be patient abd buy small and soon you will get ur reward.

haha. All huat together lo.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

Horava28
  • Horava28
    Clutched

i bought my basic model in mid-june and collected 2 weeks later.

Got tibo GPS as freebie from my SE, but later realised should have asked for side mirror indicator as well..

Also got my clip-on reverse camera as freebie, and i have to go to a 3rd party workshop in Leng Kee to get it fixed, seems like they do all the reverse cameras for elantra because i also saw another black elantra fixing the reverse camera there, although i am not sure about the elite model.

went for my 1k servicing on sat, and a tip for those going for the servicing: bring your own synthetic oil, will save you over $100..

bro lowln, did you park your blue elantra at the amk ave 10 400+ carpark on sunday morning, because i saw one on my way to breakfast....

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:59 PM

Watme
  • Watme
    3rd Gear

i bought my basic model in mid-june and collected 2 weeks later.

Got tibo GPS as freebie from my SE, but later realised should have asked for side mirror indicator as well..

Also got my clip-on reverse camera as freebie, and i have to go to a 3rd party workshop in Leng Kee to get it fixed, seems like they do all the reverse cameras for elantra because i also saw another black elantra fixing the reverse camera there, although i am not sure about the elite model.

went for my 1k servicing on sat, and a tip for those going for the servicing: bring your own synthetic oil, will save you over $100..

bro lowln, did you park your blue elantra at the amk ave 10 400+ carpark on sunday morning, because i saw one on my way to breakfast....

Bro, ask u huh.. the clip-on reverse camera, how do you find it? is the visibility of the rear mirror good?

As i thought of fixing a reverse camera, but still deciding whether to fix an external mini monitor on the dashboard or get a clip-on rear mirror camera view.

As im going for the 1k servicing too, why will save $100? is it because they will "chop" you with their inhouse expensive oil? if so, possible you can recommend a oil? cos i really new to these..

Don't really wan to end up spend so much money for the first servicing.. =\

Thanks alot in advance huh!! :)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

PPeripheraL
  • PPeripheraL
    5th Gear

Bro, ask u huh.. the clip-on reverse camera, how do you find it? is the visibility of the rear mirror good?

As i thought of fixing a reverse camera, but still deciding whether to fix an external mini monitor on the dashboard or get a clip-on rear mirror camera view.

As im going for the 1k servicing too, why will save $100? is it because they will "chop" you with their inhouse expensive oil? if so, possible you can recommend a oil? cos i really new to these..

Don't really wan to end up spend so much money for the first servicing.. =\

Thanks alot in advance huh!! :)

you can choose synthetic or mineral there but to save cost can bring your own. im using shell helix synthetic right now. i think most people choose synthetic for 1k servicing (my belief)
Hello Impossible.

*No copyright infringement intended.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users