2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

(edited)

Hi bro, dig 8 must be 89,999 lol=Elantra 2012. mine is 1k only.

Mine is also very easily recognised, any bros if see me or met on the road make sure give me a smile ok.

Edited by Cat
↡ Advertisement

Hi bro, dig 8 must be 89,999 lol=Elantra 2012. mine is 1k only.

Mine is also very easily recognised, any bros if see me or met on the road make sure give me a smile ok.

Thats great. [bounce2]

Neutral Newbie

SE recently just asked if I wanna top up $500 for their 17" rims and tyres bo. still considering cos if I wanna change to 17" will probably wait for a year or two after the stock tyres go botak. but the thing is I got no idea how their 17" rims look like and what tyres they using :(

SE recently just asked if I wanna top up $500 for their 17" rims and tyres bo. still considering cos if I wanna change to 17" will probably wait for a year or two after the stock tyres go botak. but the thing is I got no idea how their 17" rims look like and what tyres they using :(

Ask your SE to show you what type of rims and tyres they have before committing.

i guess should be the same stock tyres.. not sure about rims though. if you are quite picky about rims i suggest you change to aftermarket one. more choices, plus can probably upgrade your tyres to gr90. stock tyres gets quite noisy after about 90?

Supersonic

Thank Bro, mine is a bid no, specially bid for no 8 in front dig, so that it can match with the B letter lol, btw it is also a 3 dig plate no. [laugh]

Number starts with 8 and somemore 3 digit not easy to bid. Usually number which start with 8 mostly got people bid, maybe only left a few leftover which the combination of the numbers not nice. [rolleyes]

Today seems to be lucky day for me or maybe elantra really getting more and more on the road?! I saw total 3 different colour elantra on the road. One is bronze, light blue and hyper silver. [:)] So far still havent seen a white elantra yet!?

Supersonic

i guess should be the same stock tyres.. not sure about rims though. if you are quite picky about rims i suggest you change to aftermarket one. more choices, plus can probably upgrade your tyres to gr90. stock tyres gets quite noisy after about 90?

True, better to get aftermarket rims as there are plenty of very nice rims in those rims shop. No point topping up and buy rims from komoco, unless they are giving you as freebites. :D

Number starts with 8 and somemore 3 digit not easy to bid. Usually number which start with 8 mostly got people bid, maybe only left a few leftover which the combination of the numbers not nice. [rolleyes]

Today seems to be lucky day for me or maybe elantra really getting more and more on the road?! I saw total 3 different colour elantra on the road. One is bronze, light blue and hyper silver. [:)] So far still havent seen a white elantra yet!?

i've seen 2 white elantra already one belong to our chief, the other one not very sure. both at tampines.. maybe you should head to down to tampines mall on the weekend [laugh]

Supersonic

i've seen 2 white elantra already one belong to our chief, the other one not very sure. both at tampines.. maybe you should head to down to tampines mall on the weekend [laugh]

Maybe all the white elantra all stay in the east or they dont drive to town area?! :D Actually black also quite rare, so far only saw one.

Neutral Newbie

Yea finally tomorrow servicing liao!

Only very sian after putting the car at there, dono what to do around that place! :(

there is a mall right opposite the showroom. in between volvo and hyundai... but only 2 storeys and basically nothing to do there. another option is going to queenstown mall for some shopping or visit ikea.

or just sit at the customer lounge and visit mcf there [laugh] free drinks

Maybe all the white elantra all stay in the east or they dont drive to town area?! :D Actually black also quite rare, so far only saw one.

hahaha you can check our troopers' list for info.. 3 out of 4 in the east so this sunday better come tampines mall [laugh]

Supersonic

Yea finally tomorrow servicing liao!

Only very sian after putting the car at there, dono what to do around that place! :(

Sit at the lounge and wait lo. Actually the lounge quite nice to sit, got tv, internet, magazine and drinks. :D

Neutral Newbie

Sit at the lounge and wait lo. Actually the lounge quite nice to sit, got tv, internet, magazine and drinks. :D

Sit for 2~3 hrs.. i scare butt crack into half leh!! lol!!

I go Ferrari Showroom bah.. hahahaha jk =P

Neutral Newbie

Sit for 2~3 hrs.. i scare butt crack into half leh!! lol!!

I go Ferrari Showroom bah.. hahahaha jk =P

I normally walk over to lengkok bahru to check out on any new stuff for Elantra at Tong Lee Wee LOL. Though heard their workmanship soso nia. But alot of those freebies for basic Elantra is done dere.

Elite Elantra aftermarket accessories is done by Komoco inhouse contractors. But for Basic Elantra aftermarket accessories mostly done by Tong Lee Wee. Those are thrown in by salesman. I met a few new Elantra drivers dere to fix up their reverse camera n some other stuff.

Can walk ard to see see look look. So far I heard frm Nancy that she's done a mod on a white elantra. =D

Neutral Newbie

I normally walk over to lengkok bahru to check out on any new stuff for Elantra at Tong Lee Wee LOL. Though heard their workmanship soso nia. But alot of those freebies for basic Elantra is done dere.

Elite Elantra aftermarket accessories is done by Komoco inhouse contractors. But for Basic Elantra aftermarket accessories mostly done by Tong Lee Wee. Those are thrown in by salesman. I met a few new Elantra drivers dere to fix up their reverse camera n some other stuff.

Can walk ard to see see look look. So far I heard frm Nancy that she's done a mod on a white elantra. =D

Cool! Thanks for the information! Perhaps later I shall walk over and see. It's a workshop or some kind of shop and garage together?

I'm thinking to Change the roof colour to black or paste cf sheet on top. Lol

↡ Advertisement