2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

i really dun understand why ppl like to put CF sheet over their car body....nice and shiny colour they dun want, might as well ask the SE to indent the car with no car paint from factory and probably can save some money

so do ya change anything to your car? like aftermarket rims? accessories? audio? or your car is simply factory stock from top to end?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

can pay me a visit if ya down at leng kee....lol

You associated with the staff? :D. Wed I go find u. Lol

Neutral Newbie

i guess should be the same stock tyres.. not sure about rims though. if you are quite picky about rims i suggest you change to aftermarket one. more choices, plus can probably upgrade your tyres to gr90. stock tyres gets quite noisy after about 90?

but the thing is top up 17" to last me for the next 1 year or so, or bear with the 16" for the same amount of time.. :D

Neutral Newbie

Lol guess what? I didnt check properly before I left the service centre. Driving halfway realized rear passenger window have a 25cm long scratch with 0.2cm thickness. Must be caused by a debris stain the cloth. And they wipe it hard. Damn sian.next week going show them the scratch. Don't know hat will they do with it. Super sian

Neutral Newbie

woo! car registered already. SKC 16XX K

but SE say only can collect after 7 - 10 days. got so long meh? or can I rush them for it? initially say mid july, then delay say august shipment, next say can collect end of this month, now tell me 7 - 10 days which is still first week of august.. [mad]

There is no definite right or wrong things.

But pls speak with common sense.

I felt that the car you bought indeed still under finance loan but if you do something that you like, you will feel comfortable.

Imagine that you bought a house, you don't do anything before you shift in? The answer is no. We will still do the minimum.

Is your house under finance? Yes

After fully paid the house, government can take back right? Yes

Therefore theory is the same.

What others doing/liking is their preference but not to your preference.

Pls don not leave comment that is shitty or negative.

We make peace not war. Cheers.

:D

but SE say only can collect after 7 - 10 days. got so long meh? or can I rush them for it? initially say mid july, then delay say august shipment, next say can collect end of this month, now tell me 7 - 10 days which is still first week of august.. [mad]

there are quite a few things that are locally installed. even your goodies such as pps etc. so there is a time frame between collecting and registering your car. anyway bro.. i think you the first SKC here. at least you know your car arrived in sg already and not much problem [:)]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

SE call me last thur say my car just touched dw at the port. Today told me my car plate number is out SKC16XXD. Wanted to get the car so badly by this wk end. keep pushing my SE about it and said will try. Hopefully can get my new ride soon after such a long wait.

BTW, is it true some bros here got the GPS from their SE? I never heard this from my SE despite I went dw to Komoco on Mon to sign some documents.

Edited by Teraine

(edited)

lol...i dun own a car...in fact my family car comes with no audio and steel rim (this save us some $$$), as we transfer the audio unit from previous car and get rims from our distri . i just cannot understand the car is already come with metal skin, painted and well-polished, spending $$$ for CF sheet to cover over the paint for the matt look (minus the advert like those u see on the taxis, advert sticker from bonnet to boot), [shocked][shocked][shocked] , like i say might as well ask SE to indent the car without paint and then put CF sheet on top of it. who knows u may save $$$ from the car price....well since is the car owner preference, my views do not really matter to them unless they were being questioned on the same thought by others, which make them the odd one out.....

one thing i am curious is how good is CF sheet, what benefits can the owner get beside the unique look? unsure how it work on the car body but will it peel off easily given our weather, hot engine etc etc or damage to the car paint?

Edited by Help1

SE call me last thur say my car just touched dw at the port. Today told me my car plate number is out SKC16XXD. Wanted to get the car so badly by this wk end. keep pushing my SE about it and said will try. Hopefully can get my new ride soon after such a long wait.

BTW, is it true some bros here got the GPS from their SE? I never heard this from my SE despite I went dw to Komoco on Mon to sign some documents.

All freebies come from the SE commission pocket... the less they give the more they earn/take home. I doubt any SE will reveal wad are the things that u can request for :wacko:

lol...i dun own a car...in fact my family car comes with no audio and steel rim (this save us some $$$), as we transfer the audio unit from previous car and get rims from our distri . i just cannot understand the car is already come with metal skin, painted and well-polished, spending $$$ for CF sheet to cover over the paint for the matt look (minus the advert like those u see on the taxis, advert sticker from bonnet to boot), [shocked][shocked][shocked] , like i say might as well ask SE to indent the car without paint and then put CF sheet on top of it. who knows u may save $$$ from the car price....well since is the car owner preference, my views do not really matter to them unless they were being questioned on the same thought by others, which make them the odd one out.....

one thing i am curious is how good is CF sheet, what benefits can the owner get beside the unique look? unsure how it work on the car body but will it peel off easily given our weather, hot engine etc etc or damage to the car paint?

not all cars come in CF choices especially not high end one, so if one likes the matt and CF look then just get a CF sticker to satisfy him. if he gets bored he can just remove it and leave to the stock colour. if you strip the car paint you cannot remove the CF sticker <_<

real CF is to help remove weight from the car aiding in acceleration, fc etc. but a CF sticker is just for decoration purposes and it will not cause damage to the paint and doesn't come off easily(if you mean coming off while driving)

Neutral Newbie

ours seems to be the same shipment [laugh]

I also wanna get the car real badly by this weekend, but SE says might have to wait 7 - 10 days. asking my dad to pressure the SE because I'm too soft.. [:/]

yea my SE says will give GPS but dunno what model or what brand. but the bros here say is garmin one.. another bro here says got remote but others don't have, maybe when collect car that time if I see dont have then I will got disturb and ask for it :D

Neutral Newbie

there are quite a few things that are locally installed. even your goodies such as pps etc. so there is a time frame between collecting and registering your car. anyway bro.. i think you the first SKC here. at least you know your car arrived in sg already and not much problem [:)]

yea but 7 - 10 days isn't that a little too long? today register (wednesday) deliver the car on weekend got about 4 - 5 days to do all these not enough time meh? [:(]

or too many elantras to rush out, so need to queue up to fit the stuffs in the car [:(]

Supersonic

Car plate runs until SKC16XX?! Consider quite fast. [rolleyes]

Just now finally saw a white elantra, SKB 9XXX. [:)]

there is definitely no damage to the original body paint and it does not peel off so easily.

btw may i ask wad car does ur family own currently?

i tink one of the bro has also replied to ya...

btw i had one on my bonnet on my previous car and it last...sold off the car..new owner peel off the CF sticker and paint work looks as good..or probably i can put it this way too...the CF sticker will help to protect your original paint work as well against scratches...

↡ Advertisement