2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

im quite near to komoco..hehe...ya working ard the area?

Volvo or Kah Motor? If Volvo hor, can recommand me XC60? Hehe...

not Volvo bro..hehe...ya looking to buy a Volvo for your next car? they are having good promotions usually..

Neutral Newbie

All freebies come from the SE commission pocket... the less they give the more they earn/take home. I doubt any SE will reveal wad are the things that u can request for :wacko:

Request for GPS, car mats and solar film. If SE don't give, then go to another SE!

not Volvo bro..hehe...ya looking to buy a Volvo for your next car? they are having good promotions usually..

Thinking only. If only I can pursued my wifey to drive my Elantra, then I can go hunt for SUV liao. So far only Tiguan & XC60 are in my Wish list.

behind komoco is ferrari and beside is volvo. then there's kah motors and currently building audi. volkswagen beside volvo and opposite ferrari has mini, porsche opel. renault is beside ferrari [laugh]

ok the guessing game starts now.

Thinking only. If only I can pursued my wifey to drive my Elantra, then I can go hunt for SUV liao. So far only Tiguan & XC60 are in my Wish list.

i find the XC60 damn chio [thumbsup] don't really like tiguan's rear though. how about x3? i kinda like kia sportage too. with 2 moonroofs [inlove]

Request for GPS, car mats and solar film. If SE don't give, then go to another SE!

car mats and solar film are the usual accessories. unless you requesting for specific brands like 3m, vkool etc then might have to bargain. all depends on your bargaining skills.

but if like me, don't really need the extra items like gps etc, then lazy to bargain also just take what they give lor. now salesman hard to earn money liao [:p]

i see...hehe...the new Tiguan shld b coming by Q4...=)

i see...can see nice cars everyday...

haha pass by only la.. around the area but not say near as in walking distance..

beside got lotus, alfa and behind bmw m... see le will heart pain [bigcry]

car mats and solar film are the usual accessories. unless you requesting for specific brands like 3m, vkool etc then might have to bargain. all depends on your bargaining skills.

but if like me, don't really need the extra items like gps etc, then lazy to bargain also just take what they give lor. now salesman hard to earn money liao [:p]

Aiyar, dun need all this lar. All so cheap stuff. If you are gutsy enuf, tell the SE that you dun want the usual freebies. Just say I want New tyres from Bridgestone. The highest range of Turanza tyres series. No Yokohama or Hankook for me!! This one confirm the SE going to dig deep into his pocket. Haha....

haha pass by only la.. around the area but not say near as in walking distance..

beside got lotus, alfa and behind bmw m... see le will heart pain [bigcry]

lol...y heart pain??

Wow very rich, change car...

Supersonic

Both Tiguan & XC60 also nice cars. I wish i could afford either one. [:p]

All freebies come from the SE commission pocket... the less they give the more they earn/take home. I doubt any SE will reveal wad are the things that u can request for :wacko:

Yes... totally agree, honestly have to squeez real hard till the last drop before they will give more freebies, when i bought my swift in 2007, i insisted they let me choose my own 15" rims. (Though i only had a choice from 10 or so) and pushed them to install the reverse sensors, because the PI came without it and he dare tell me he already give me aa DVD player with reverse camera which sucked big time... and i insisted a written agreement that my first 3 servicing would be totally free. when he agreed with everything, dam... i know they are making pretty good profit... but of course there are limits as we know they make a living from this, and we just get a as best deal as possible...

just 2 cents worth...