The next North Korean leader

Ahtong

How old is he?? Poor thing kena dressed like that by his papa. Must kek one seh like the whole world owe him money...

I would rather be his brothers, can go for concert in S'pore & look for mickeys in Japan...

How old is he?? Poor thing kena dressed like that by his papa. Must kek one seh like the whole world owe him money...

I would rather be his brothers, can go for concert in S'pore & look for mickeys in Japan...

Should be 28~29.

One shouldn't judge a book by the cover but it's hard to take him seriously [laugh]

Looks abit like Dear Leader when he is young but I think Jong Il more brains than him...

NK and Cuba probably the last 2 isolated countries in the modern world...

Not sure if he can really succeed his father. Watch the Kim Jong Il documentry last nite and the foreign experts say the elites may split if Kim Jong Il passed away.

His two sons are NBA fans. Kim Jong Il chose this Jong-Un after watching his two sons playing against each other in a basketball match. Jong-Un was questioning his group of players for not competiting fierce enough. While the other bro told his players to relak one corner. [laugh]

Yup and Kim Jong Il likes to ask his personal group of entertainment gals to strip naked and dance. Then his top officials must go dance with those naked gals w/o getting a hard on. What a weirdo!!!

(edited)

If you look at his hair style..imagine it is white in color....Can you tell me who you think of? :D:D

Edited by LoverofCar