The next North Korean leader

Ahtong

If you look at his hair style..imagine it is white in color....Can you tell me who you think of? :D:D

Dr TT. Presidential candidate...

↡ Advertisement

I am guessing their elites live well enough not to rock the boat while the general population is too impoverished / brainwashed / terrified to do anything

Turbocharged

Most of the NK population are akin to living in a matrix.. They have no idea how the outside world is. In a way, they can be happy as long as they don't know what they're missing out of.

The most important thing in life is to be happy. if not knowing what they miss out is happy. wont you think its better this way??

rather than to know and be unhappy.

The most important thing in life is to be happy. if not knowing what they miss out is happy. wont you think its better this way??

rather than to know and be unhappy.

Bro, you have the mindset to be cult member [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Yes, I think some NKs are happy with their situation because they have nothing to compare with. Just like our forefathers in the past live in kampungs, no video games, no TV, simple life... but they can't be said to be unhappy, right?

Anyway, got nice babes and it's a cold, cold country... [laugh]

cr_mega_496_North%20Korean%20soldiers.jpg

Turbocharged

Bro, you have the mindset to be cult member [sweatdrop]

i just know how to be happy. :D

sometimes, we are unhappy because we complicate things in life.

its actually very simple one.

have food to eat, sleep well and stay healthy to spend time with love one is happier than driving a lambo.

• Praise 1

i just know how to be happy. :D

sometimes, we are unhappy because we complicate things in life.

its actually very simple one.

have food to eat, sleep well and stay healthy to spend time with love one is happier than driving a lambo.

I will not be happy until I have a Golf GTI [:p]

Actually I agree that we should try to be happy, just that happiness through deliberate ignorance is a no-no.

Better to know the situation, improve what we can and not get too hung up over what cannot be helped.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I will not be happy until I have a Golf GTI [:p]

Actually I agree that we should try to be happy, just that happiness through deliberate ignorance is a no-no.

Better to know the situation, improve what we can and not get too hung up over what cannot be helped.

this of course like that no good lah.. but if geninueing dont know its another thing mah...

imagine, those North korea atm might not know what is iphone or andriod. suddenly they know the whole world using it. but they no money to buy. how do you think they will feel?

Edited by Joseph22

Turbocharged

Any pics of NK babes in summertime? [:p]

Unfortunately, only got pics of [gorgeous] border guards deep in winter-time, all wrapped up like bao... no curves seen [laugh]

Careful, these babes can drill you full of holes with their AK-47s if you try anything funny! [laugh]

Yes, I think some NKs are happy with their situation because they have nothing to compare with. Just like our forefathers in the past live in kampungs, no video games, no TV, simple life... but they can't be said to be unhappy, right?

Anyway, got nice babes and it's a cold, cold country... [laugh]

Guess having good sex could be part of their favor past time.... :D:D

Turbocharged

this of course like that no good lah.. but if geninueing dont know its another thing mah...

imagine, those North korea atm might not know what is iphone or andriod. suddenly they know the whole world using it. but they no money to buy. how do you think they will feel?

Probably nothing. What applications can they use? Angry Kim? Nuking Joy? Commies vs plants? :huh:

Turbocharged

Probably nothing. What applications can they use? Angry Kim? Nuking Joy? Commies vs plants? :huh:

you for got the apps. tips on sex [sly]