The next North Korean leader

Ahtong

bui bui kim wants to see with his own eyes...

Prior to autopsy should be to prevent cause of death from being exposed.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Prior to autopsy should be to prevent cause of death from being exposed.

Now the world knows ah bui t shirt size is vx :grin: Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Could be executing 5 horses Separating Corpse. 五马分尸。

It could be. Or just throw into an unmarked grave. 

They don't really want people to know where they are buried in case they get "resurrected" as martyrs by people trying to take down regime. 

• Praise 1

It could be. Or just throw into an unmarked grave.

They don't really want people to know where they are buried in case they get "resurrected" as martyrs by people trying to take down regime.

In ancient dynasty governance history or legend, those emperor picked grave offenders are executed by this 五马分尸 terrible way to show deterrence for others.

If kim jong nam went straight to toilet washing up quickly rather talking to the airport personnels, he would be still alive to tells more stories about NK motives.

Body figure is good but her face buay jio leh... I PASS!

It's easy to say, usually when unexpected things happened, especially when it happened so quickly, most people could not think properly lor. So I believe he is in state of shock and where got time to think oh.. Need go washroom wash off the liquid..

It's easy to say, usually when unexpected things happened, especially when it happened so quickly, most people could not think properly lor. So I believe he is in state of shock and where got time to think oh.. Need go washroom wash off the liquid..

Into mouth and eye's would enters blood stream quicker than through skin, immediately washing away is an narrow escape, too bad a precious life has lost, be it jong nam or anybody else.
  • Praise 3

Not going to happen, especially from USA.

NK no oil la.

this one I say, China and US take them down!  GEt rid of Fatty once n for all...

threat to the world, IMO

To make sure he is really dead.

I don't understand why would North Korea wants the dead body back?

No oil in NK, none of them are gonna do anything [laugh]

Now that everyone knows bui Kim play so big until got vx donno what USA, cn and Russia will do

• Praise 2

To make sure he is really dead.

No oil in NK, none of them are gonna do anything [laugh]

eh u think like this ah......

A man, his wife and his mother-in-law went on vacation to the Holy Land. While they were there, the mother-in-law passed away. The undertaker told them, ‘You can have her shipped home for £5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for £150. ‘The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, ‘Why would you spend £5,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to have her buried here and spend only £150?’

The man replied, ‘a man died here 2,000 years ago, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance.’

sounds like @jamesc

• Praise 3

eh u think like this ah......

sounds like @jamesc

Haha its worth it.

What is 5000 pounds

for peace of mind for

the rest of your life?  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1