The next North Korean leader

Ahtong

(edited)

Yes, I think some NKs are happy with their situation because they have nothing to compare with. Just like our forefathers in the past live in kampungs, no video games, no TV, simple life... but they can't be said to be unhappy, right?

cr_mega_496_North%20Korean%20soldiers.jpg

Anyway, got nice babes and it's a cold, cold country... [laugh]

These are call babes? Different stroke to different folks I guess.

Edited by Kiadaw
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Yes, I think some NKs are happy with their situation because they have nothing to compare with. Just like our forefathers in the past live in kampungs, no video games, no TV, simple life... but they can't be said to be unhappy, right?

Wah lau, this kind dun pray pray. Do you see what the lady on the left is slinging behind her back? Think it's a machine gun. :o[laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

These are call babes? Different stroke to different folks I guess.

These are only the border guard-standard lah... the best-looking ones all sent to serve the Leaders already... [laugh]

Another thing you will notice is that there are almost no photos of overweight NKs... except for the Leaders. Must have been the frequent food shortages!

Edited by Sosaria

These are only the border guard-standard lah... the best-looking ones all sent to serve the Leaders already... [laugh]

Another thing you will notice is that there are almost no photos of overweight NKs... except for the Leaders. Must have been the frequent food shortages!

YEA

Turbocharged
(edited)

Another plus point is.. Since exposure to the outside world for most NK population is non-existant, you're guaranteed 99.9% safe when bonking a NK girl, even without rubber..

Lai, Commanding Officer, 1st Tiko Rangers Battalion, wanna organise a trip up NORTH korea [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Shull

Natural slimming centre? So good..can I "Kee Chiu" to station there for few month?

I wonder they got shave their armpit hair or not.

Lai, Commanding Officer, 1st Tiko Rangers Battalion, wanna organise a trip up NORTH korea [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Wait. Can go in cannot come out. [laugh]

i just know how to be happy. :D

sometimes, we are unhappy because we complicate things in life.

its actually very simple one.

have food to eat, sleep well and stay healthy to spend time with love one is happier than driving a lambo.

Normally I have no idea what you're saying, but this time I have to agree with you [laugh]

Turbocharged

The night sky of NK is total darkness, cause they r afraid US bombing.

Bombing is more precise nowadays. They still in WW2 mode?

The night sky of NK is total darkness, cause they r afraid US bombing.

You have been brainwashed by capitalist pig propoganda.

Dear Leader is simply an environmentalist trying to reduce carbon footprint. [laugh]

Turbocharged

You have been brainwashed by capitalist pig propoganda.

Dear Leader is simply an environmentalist trying to reduce carbon footprint. [laugh]

The whole farking country don't have enough electricity to even power Singapore..

Turbocharged

Normally I have no idea what you're saying, but this time I have to agree with you [laugh]

dont understand what i saying nevermind, just remember your signiture can liao [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

The whole farking country don't have enough electricity to even power Singapore..

i dont know got enough electricity or not.

but irony, they are the one who are really consider more green than other first world nation going green,

plus, i miss seeing stars in the our night sky [:(]

now so bright, star also cannot see. :ph34r:

Turbocharged

but irony, they are the one who are really consider more green than other first world nation going green,

singapore where got stars one? :huh:

Turbocharged

Stars dunnit to go so far.. cross the causeway, drive to some ulu plantation at the outskirts of JB, and you have a sky full of stars to admire..

I do that alot whenever i go back to my kampung near Muar..

↡ Advertisement