A Teary Mother Bear Killed Her Baby and Committed Suicide

Gdspd08

i ever saw this on discovery whereby after they rescue the bears, the bears still keep shaking their head or sway from side to side even when in the rescue centre as they have been doing this for many years in their small cage.

Madness!! Those fcuking chinamen! Will do anything for money!!

i guess that was their survival instinct and they took on animal (it could be human), they rather do something than sit there and die [:(]

to them 良心多少钱一斤?

This is truly heartbreaking, but I hope that all the posters getting worked up about it are either vegetarian or are shortly planning to become vegetarian (I already am). Even farm animals bond with their young - e.g. mother cows with their calves, etc., so the same cruelty is inflicted upon thousands upon thousands of these animals every day.

We can survive perfectly well without meat, and even without animal products entirely.

it has been going on for ages probably hundreds years ago, time to stop [mad]

Exactly! Because it has been going for ages, it is very tough for them to change..

Education plays a part...but it will be a long long long long [sleeping] process...

Stop buying and consuming it! [gossip][grouphug]

i do not know what bear bile does and is used in which product. Anyone knows? Maybe if it can be listed out, we can all make a choice.

The biggest sinners are those that buy these products! They should all be put in minute cages and screwed! Twice a day at least! Inhumane bast****!

trouble is what are these products? We need to list them out so that those who are consuming them unknowingly can make a choice.

the story is moving, but i sense it was made up to gain sympathy...

well not to say that it is alright to do so. it is cruel!

Nothing wrong in this meat eating world.

We think killing the millions of chicken and pigs and cows each year is ok and humane.

Turbocharged

This is truly heartbreaking, but I hope that all the posters getting worked up about it are either vegetarian or are shortly planning to become vegetarian (I already am). Even farm animals bond with their young - e.g. mother cows with their calves, etc., so the same cruelty is inflicted upon thousands upon thousands of these animals every day.

We can survive perfectly well without meat, and even without animal products entirely.

Cruelty to animals and hunting them for food are 2 very distinct matters.

The human body is designed to function best as an omnivore.

Going the vegetarian route is a preference and matter of cultivation (for the buddhist).

the story is moving, but i sense it was made up to gain sympathy...

well not to say that it is alright to do so. it is cruel!

agree... i think it's a fake story. But the reality of the bears is real. Poor Yogi

↡ Advertisement