Failed car inspection for windows tint

Waffenss

or they see the huge spanner u carry in ur backseat

Er..................No leh. I dont have a big spanner in my backseat. Only a big hammer. [blush]

↡ Advertisement

Er..................No leh. I dont have a big spanner in my backseat. Only a big hammer. [blush]

oooo that would be me.

why i reval my own secret [laugh]

hmm actually got these few reason,

* u can dig your nose and no 1 see

* u can hanky panky and no 1 know

* car not so hot la...

heheh... your car big enough to hanky panky meh?? wahaha... I tried to do so in my previous ride (Celica) - attempt fail... doubt a mini is comfy enough for that.. :D

inspector said no need to pay again, just a waste of time

thanks, inspector only check right side front driver+rear passenger windows nia, never check rear or front windscreen

huh??? go another day also dun need to pay??? rules change alrd?? last time I fail and rush like hell to change my headlight as the wattage used was diff from the spec (stock using 55W, i use 90W)

oooo that would be me.

why i reval my own secret [laugh]

Hahaha. If police ask u, just say u work in construction line. Sometimes need to open big nuts n bolts.

I say use hammer cos I in carpentary. Sometimes need to hammer big nails.

Hahaha. [laugh]

huh??? go another day also dun need to pay??? rules change alrd?? last time I fail and rush like hell to change my headlight as the wattage used was diff from the spec (stock using 55W, i use 90W)

Wah how come ty so alert can notice the difference between 55 n 90 watt bulb?

If u use Philips Crystal Vision, wil b about 80% brighter than normal bulb. Like that how?

If u use Philips Crystal Vision, wil b about 80% brighter than normal bulb. Like that how?

it runs through the machine

not too sure man, after they check the headlight using the machine, they suspect that the bulb is too bright, they pop up the bonnet and check the bulb...

it runs through the machine

Ya but that "machine" only checks the brightness.

If I use Philips Crystal Vision which is abt 80% brighter, then ty wil ask me to put old bulbs back? Cannot b cos CV is legal.

Last time I use Vision Plus (50% brighter) I never had any problems passing.

not too sure man, after they check the headlight using the machine, they suspect that the bulb is too bright, they pop up the bonnet and check the bulb...

U mean ty took out the bulb from the headlamp?

Mine need to remove the whole headlamp assy to remove the bulb. So for me ty wil remove the whole headlamp assy to check bulb??

This is very unusual. Which Inspection centre u went to?

Ya but that "machine" only checks the brightness.

If I use Philips Crystal Vision which is abt 80% brighter, then ty wil ask me to put old bulbs back? Cannot b cos CV is legal.

Last time I use Vision Plus (50% brighter) I never had any problems passing.

the wattage also determines the brightness

the wattage also determines the brightness

I know but if I use those 55watt bulb but is 80% brighter than , then ty wil say its 100 watts so must change?

(edited)

Those automatic headlight testers not only capable of testing headlight alignment but also the bulb brightness in lux reading.

post-272-1312026158_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeobh

Hahaha. If police ask u, just say u work in construction line. Sometimes need to open big nuts n bolts.

I say use hammer cos I in carpentary. Sometimes need to hammer big nails.

Hahaha. [laugh]

lol thanks no wonder ur the shifu [laugh]

U mean ty took out the bulb from the headlamp?

Mine need to remove the whole headlamp assy to remove the bulb. So for me ty wil remove the whole headlamp assy to check bulb??

This is very unusual. Which Inspection centre u went to?

not too sure abt your car, but for my vios, dun even need to take out the bulb to check, just look from the headlight can see alrd.. i went to boon lay outlet.. early in the morning n I was the 1st car there... think they are too free liao cause no customer go..

btw, bro, what car do you drive? how come design so cockup?? need to take out the whole headlight assembly to replace the bulb?? [hur][hur] [hur]

(edited)

I know but if I use those 55watt bulb but is 80% brighter than , then ty wil say its 100 watts so must change?

bro, actually, phillips bulb can really can produce 80% brighter lights?? what is it compare againts n how is it measured? brightness of the bulb is measure by lumens where 1 lumens is equal to the light emmited from 1 candle (something like that, cant really remember liao) if its really 80% brighter, i may want to try,using higher wattage bulb may be brighter but the heat generated will damage the certain parts of the plastic headlamp...

Edited by Tigershark1976

not too sure abt your car, but for my vios, dun even need to take out the bulb to check, just look from the headlight can see alrd.. i went to boon lay outlet.. early in the morning n I was the 1st car there... think they are too free liao cause no customer go..

btw, bro, what car do you drive? how come design so cockup?? need to take out the whole headlight assembly to replace the bulb?? [hur][hur] [hur]

Mine Optra. Some new cars worse. Need to remove whole bumper to change bulb. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement