Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This agency called me.

ask me am i interest in this job offer.

basic offered is $400 less than what i am getting. transport is 300 less than what i enjoy now. so total about $700 short of my current gross....

seow.... and she still ask me how much can i go lower, i told her, look at my gross, i am not desperate. will you jump ship to a place with so much difference in pay?

she a bit fed up and say ok lor, i got other job offer i call u...

waste my time....

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

trying to low ball you.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

Dec_allion
  • Premium member
    Dec_allion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

end of month, rushing to push sales target. such crap offer also dare to offer.. thumbsdown.gif

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

maybe on top of cover letter my heading should be "not desperate".

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

Dec_allion
  • Premium member
    Dec_allion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

gd idea idea.gif ..save your time from those crap job offer.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

maybe your company looking for a cheaper replacement for u laugh.gif

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

maybe your company looking for a cheaper replacement for u laugh.gif

tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif than we have to see who is faster! rifle.gif

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This type of recruiter never do their homework before calling, waste time.
Life is short, Play hard!!
Practise makes perfect. If nobody is perfect, why practise?

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:33 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

seow.... and she still ask me how much can i go lower,

Tell her, I could go below her belly button and just in between her 2 thighs ...... sly.gif

Other than that, we has to use 69 ... tongue.gif tongue.gif
Doppel praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Tell her, I could go below her belly button and just in between her 2 thighs ...... sly.gif

best answer! thumbsup.gif

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

she thot u are FT?
Garage36.com

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This agency called me.

ask me am i interest in this job offer.

basic offered is $400 less than what i am getting. transport is 300 less than what i enjoy now. so total about $700 short of my current gross....

seow.... and she still ask me how much can i go lower, i told her, look at my gross, i am not desperate. will you jump ship to a place with so much difference in pay?

she a bit fed up and say ok lor, i got other job offer i call u...

waste my time....

a lot of the so called recruiters are not professionally trained.

like this case u cited, pay mismatch they still want to try to shove it into your acceptance.

then other case, they did not provide value added service to filter candidates, identify matching company+candidate. instead they think they just act like a bin, where all the resumes are deposited and the companies will come here to look for the resumes. if they are just a bin, do they think people will pay them such high commission. a resume bin can be easily provided by a internet website at low cost, there's no reason for companies to pay extra to get another "bin" function.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

a lot of the so called recruiters are not professionally trained.

like this case u cited, pay mismatch they still want to try to shove it into your acceptance.

then other case, they did not provide value added service to filter candidates, identify matching company+candidate. instead they think they just act like a bin, where all the resumes are deposited and the companies will come here to look for the resumes. if they are just a bin, do they think people will pay them such high commission. a resume bin can be easily provided by a internet website at low cost, there's no reason for companies to pay extra to get another "bin" function.

some recruiter things those looking for jobs are mostly desperate?

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

she thot u are FT?

u never read stomp ma.

FT gets higher pay than local lei laugh.gif

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

It's just a sales job to them, need to meet quota

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

The_Bear

Lol laugh.gif
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

At the end of the day, recruiters are sales people. Except this time, you're the goods laugh.gif
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

Acewin
  • Acewin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I got a listed company call me and offer me $500 lower than my current and ask me to consider. Tell her I am still employed and not desperate sometimes I wonder these HR staff really cho bo.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:46 PM

Aimnfire
  • Premium member
    Aimnfire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

well
what i did last time when they insist it was a good offer, keep pushing and pressing me to accept it
less $300 than my current job

i told them i will take the job providing they pay me the difference of $300 every month
and email to me if they agree to that
as that will be a black and white against them

in the end i never hear from them again
hire a hitman is far cheaper than hiring a lawyer
and it gets the job done

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:47 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u never read stomp ma.

FT gets higher pay than local lei laugh.gif

Correct, FT gets higher pay than local. I have a friend's brother starting pay only $1600, whereas in his company there is one FT starting pay $1800! unimpressed.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Funny, recruiter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users