Funny recruiter

Tom_kkh

This agency called me.

ask me am i interest in this job offer.

basic offered is $400 less than what i am getting. transport is 300 less than what i enjoy now. so total about $700 short of my current gross....

seow.... and she still ask me how much can i go lower, i told her, look at my gross, i am not desperate. will you jump ship to a place with so much difference in pay?

she a bit fed up and say ok lor, i got other job offer i call u...

waste my time....

↡ Advertisement

maybe your company looking for a cheaper replacement for u [laugh]

[:p][laugh]:D than we have to see who is faster! [rifle]

Tell her, I could go below her belly button and just in between her 2 thighs ...... [sly]

Other than that, we has to use 69 ... [:p][:p]

best answer! [thumbsup]

Supercharged

This agency called me.

ask me am i interest in this job offer.

basic offered is $400 less than what i am getting. transport is 300 less than what i enjoy now. so total about $700 short of my current gross....

seow.... and she still ask me how much can i go lower, i told her, look at my gross, i am not desperate. will you jump ship to a place with so much difference in pay?

she a bit fed up and say ok lor, i got other job offer i call u...

waste my time....

a lot of the so called recruiters are not professionally trained.

like this case u cited, pay mismatch they still want to try to shove it into your acceptance.

then other case, they did not provide value added service to filter candidates, identify matching company+candidate. instead they think they just act like a bin, where all the resumes are deposited and the companies will come here to look for the resumes. if they are just a bin, do they think people will pay them such high commission. a resume bin can be easily provided by a internet website at low cost, there's no reason for companies to pay extra to get another "bin" function.

a lot of the so called recruiters are not professionally trained.

like this case u cited, pay mismatch they still want to try to shove it into your acceptance.

then other case, they did not provide value added service to filter candidates, identify matching company+candidate. instead they think they just act like a bin, where all the resumes are deposited and the companies will come here to look for the resumes. if they are just a bin, do they think people will pay them such high commission. a resume bin can be easily provided by a internet website at low cost, there's no reason for companies to pay extra to get another "bin" function.

some recruiter things those looking for jobs are mostly desperate?

Turbocharged

Tell her, I could go below her belly button and just in between her 2 thighs ...... [sly]

Other than that, we has to use 69 ... [:p][:p]

Lol [laugh]

I got a listed company call me and offer me $500 lower than my current and ask me to consider. Tell her I am still employed and not desperate sometimes I wonder these HR staff really cho bo.

↡ Advertisement