Search
Duro DP3000

• Search this thread
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Hurryup
  • Hurryup
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey guys, anyone using this tyre? I have a colleague who recently got this tyre and he is giving rave reviews about it. Anyone can share? I can't find any articles nor reviews abt it online

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

It's a proven fact new tyres will always outperform any worn out high performance tyres.
A review is only good if compared to new tyres to new tyres.

Another fact is that for a normal driver, even a low end tyre can be good enough.

A good example I always believe is from the taxi and small vans.
They are using the cheapest and so called lousy tyres....but we trust our life sitting in the taxi traveling at 90km/hr. Those school vans transporting our kids, also uses low end and sometimes worn down tyres...yet we trust them with out kids traveling at 70km/hr or more.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:19 AM

Dldm
  • Dldm
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If the taxi r using, they r trustable. As long got standards by ECE, DOT, they r safe.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    6th Gear

If the taxi r using, they r trustable. As long got standards by ECE, DOT, they r safe.

there is safe, safer, and safest.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

My friend is using this set of tire on his 5 series. Coming to 20kkm and he is still happy with it so far.
Posted Image

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:37 AM

Hurryup
  • Hurryup
    1st Gear

Hmmm... So r u saying that a lot of taxis using Duro dp 3000? Coz i was asking if anyone use Duro dp 3000 before?

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hurryup
  • Hurryup
    1st Gear

No one using Duro DP3000? Hmm.. I guess it's not that fantastic after all

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

Wen
  • Wen
    Neutral Newbie

i just got a set.. 16" , shop which i trust claim its as good as many korean ones.. not the best, but its quiet, and good wet grip.

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious

No one using Duro DP3000? Hmm.. I guess it's not that fantastic after all

I'm on it's big brother, the DP8000.. coming to 30,000km liao.. still giving me excellent grip, even in the wet.. thumbsup.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    6th Gear

i'm using DP8000 on my van too, so far so good

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

Also tagged with these keywords: Duro , DP3000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users