Duro DP3000

Hurryup

Hey guys, anyone using this tyre? I have a colleague who recently got this tyre and he is giving rave reviews about it. Anyone can share? I can't find any articles nor reviews abt it online

↡ Advertisement

It's a proven fact new tyres will always outperform any worn out high performance tyres.

A review is only good if compared to new tyres to new tyres.

Another fact is that for a normal driver, even a low end tyre can be good enough.

A good example I always believe is from the taxi and small vans.

They are using the cheapest and so called lousy tyres....but we trust our life sitting in the taxi traveling at 90km/hr. Those school vans transporting our kids, also uses low end and sometimes worn down tyres...yet we trust them with out kids traveling at 70km/hr or more.

Neutral Newbie

If the taxi r using, they r trustable. As long got standards by ECE, DOT, they r safe.

Supercharged

If the taxi r using, they r trustable. As long got standards by ECE, DOT, they r safe.

there is safe, safer, and safest.

Hmmm... So r u saying that a lot of taxis using Duro dp 3000? Coz i was asking if anyone use Duro dp 3000 before?

i just got a set.. 16" , shop which i trust claim its as good as many korean ones.. not the best, but its quiet, and good wet grip.

Turbocharged

No one using Duro DP3000? Hmm.. I guess it's not that fantastic after all

I'm on it's big brother, the DP8000.. coming to 30,000km liao.. still giving me excellent grip, even in the wet.. [thumbsup]