• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

Dogbert1973
  • Dogbert1973
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Was searching around for info on which carparks that will scratch your bumper or undercarriage no matter how slowly you drive

Googled and found a few lists in other forums but some are really long and include carparks with narrow ramps etc. And some are outdated.

What I want to find out is which carparks to totally avoid if you have lowered cars. Those that will 100% hit no matter how slow you go

So far I only know of one - the Bugis Junction carpark coming out to Middle Road

Anyone else have others to contribute? Only those that sure kenna one, thanks

1) Bugis Junction - Middle Road exit

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Macrotrust
  • Macrotrust
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sure kenna

1) MSCP at Marine Parade
2) Tanglin Shopping centre
3) Health Promotion Board
4) Golden Landmark Shopping
5) Suntec City exit near carefour
6) Singapore badminton hall
7) IMM carpark exit to Toh Guan

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

sure kenna

1) MSCP at Marine Parade
2) Tanglin Shopping centre
3) Health Promotion Board
4) Golden Landmark Shopping
5) Suntec City exit near carefour
6) Singapore badminton hall
7) IMM carpark exit to Toh Guan

i think the car make is the deciding factor also... when i had my EG/EF... all those you stated and many more sure kanna even if the car was not lowered to the max...

but present car and many others lowered to the max and even 0 fingers still can clear many humps...

and also of course those with and without under carriage bars etc...
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

Ver45
  • Premium member
    Ver45
    1st Gear
    Author Image

1) Furama City Centre (opposite MOM) - steepest I've ever seen, sure kena bigcry.gif Park at the public carpark outside instead.
2) Tiong Bahru Plaza - not really steep but you have to slow down

Edited by Ver45, 31 July 2011 - 07:37 PM.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:36 PM

Alg
  • Premium member
    Alg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Novena square 2. Prepare to come out of car to find your bumper.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

Track
  • Premium member
    Track
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bukit Timah Shopping Centre - entrance to car park (opposite row of Indian eateries).

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think the car make is the deciding factor also... when i had my EG/EF... all those you stated and many more sure kanna even if the car was not lowered to the max...

but present car and many others lowered to the max and even 0 fingers still can clear many humps...

and also of course those with and without under carriage bars etc...

I got undercarriage bars leh but no problems or issues with any car parks. biggrin.gif
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:47 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Fullerton hotel.
Junction8.

Previous ride lowered to 1.5 fingers

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Depends on car.
Those with short front overhang,..like BMW3, is not likely to scrape.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:24 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I got undercarriage bars leh but no problems or issues with any car parks. biggrin.gif

means not lowered enuf... laugh.gif

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Depends on car.
Those with short front overhang,..like BMW3, is not likely to scrape.

i think TS is referring to middle of car...

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:24 AM

Swingarm
  • Swingarm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

These carparks the slope very steep and yet the put a hump at the end of the slope.... Example cpf building robinson road exit. And jtc summit jurong
Its like that one!!!!!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

Ethene
  • Premium member
    Ethene
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Those staying in north east... Compasspoint Basement carpark exit only. Steep hump with another hump on it. My car almost got stuck there.

bigcry.gif

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Was searching around for info on which carparks that will scratch your bumper or undercarriage no matter how slowly you drive

Googled and found a few lists in other forums but some are really long and include carparks with narrow ramps etc. And some are outdated.

What I want to find out is which carparks to totally avoid if you have lowered cars. Those that will 100% hit no matter how slow you go

So far I only know of one - the Bugis Junction carpark coming out to Middle Road

Anyone else have others to contribute? Only those that sure kenna one, thanks

1) Bugis Junction - Middle Road exit

You want to enjoy the G-R-E-A-T music?

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

means not lowered enuf... laugh.gif

Why lowered so much and make life or driving miserable? tongue.gif

|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:46 AM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

These carparks the slope very steep and yet the put a hump at the end of the slope.... Example cpf building robinson road exit. And jtc summit jurong

Reminds me of bukit panjang plaza entry car park.. = =

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:18 AM

Ronkovic
  • Ronkovic
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Some places totally no-go for lowered cars:

- Golden Mile Complex, Beach Road.
- Bugis Junction, particularly at entrance at Middle Road.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Possible to bolt on some hard Teflon pieces on the under carriage to smoothen the contact?
I see the grey Teflon pieces sold in DIY shop, to put under heavy furniture to allow easy sliding and shifting.

Perhaps there are already such things on the market for cars? A piece of Teflon sheet, strategically placed undercarriages at the points that will likely contact humps?

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:21 AM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why lowered so much and make life or driving miserable? tongue.gif

I also say... and dun like to be behind these cars in the car park! too damn slow~~

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

Swingarm
  • Swingarm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I also say... and dun like to be behind these cars in the car park! too damn slow~~

But there are times u are not able to escape from them... Please be patient if you are behind them... I'm 1 of them... Thank you
Its like that one!!!!!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users