Bo liao question. face in or face out?

Tom_kkh

i am not against any religion, am a buddhist, just curious and i don have it in my car.

sometimes i see ppl place Buddha status in the dashboard. Some face in, some face out.

so, if face in, towards the driver, how the Buddha see the road and help to avoid accident?

and if face out, the Buddha will face the sun, always kana direct sunlight on the face, and not very respectful right?

so face in or face out?

↡ Advertisement

i am not against any religion, am a buddhist, just curious and i don have it in my car.

sometimes i see ppl place Buddha status in the dashboard. Some face in, some face out.

so, if face in, towards the driver, how the Buddha see the road and help to avoid accident?

and if face out, the Buddha will face the sun, always kana direct sunlight on the face, and not very respectful right?

so face in or face out?

mine face out!!!!..............the master said it is to help us jaga the road and react for us before we can react...................same reason as at home they also face out!!................... :D :D :D

your 2nd choice a bit the.... if face out got direct sunlight, then when you park the car under the sun, do you leave the car aircon on 24/7 else Buddha will complain hot,....

Buddha statues should be placed face in facing the driver so that the driver will feel more peaceful and mindful of the surroundings when he's feeling impatient or frustrated due to encounters on the road, and this alone will help to prevent accidents. Lord Buddha or other Luang Phors' statues is not your traffic warden to help you jaga the road, and certainly do not need to face the front in order to "see the road".

so face in or face out?

I believe all mascots are illegal modifications for safety reasons.

Put 2? One face in, one face out.. Both sitting back to back?

cannot... i remember some old timer told me, if place buddha or wearing this type of stuff, must be odd number, cannot even numbers.

your 2nd choice a bit the.... if face out got direct sunlight, then when you park the car under the sun, do you leave the car aircon on 24/7 else Buddha will complain hot,....

thats my logic la [:p][laugh]:D

Will facing the wrong way make an omnipotent being less omnipotent?

thats wht i wan to know. got difference?

Buddha statues should be placed face in facing the driver so that the driver will feel more peaceful and mindful of the surroundings when he's feeling impatient or frustrated due to encounters on the road, and this alone will help to prevent accidents. Lord Buddha or other Luang Phors' statues is not your traffic warden to help you jaga the road, and certainly do not need to face the front in order to "see the road".

oh sounds logical [:p]

than y those decal type, those like HDB season parking ones, the luang phors are facing out lei?

should face out...

i have a three legged toad on my dash and my fengshui master said must face out...

y dont u ask ur master how to place it? if ur buddha is not 'open eye' one....its just a statue w/o blessing, how u put also no difference.

i also saw a few cars placing many artifacts on their dashboard...i m wondering if they find it distracting or wondering if during a crash, will these items hit their face?

is it a trend to have a mini altar inside your car? i find it onimous looking although im taosim.

Edited by Babyt

y dont u ask ur master how to place it? if ur buddha is not 'open eye' one....its just a statue w/o blessing, how u put also no difference.

i also saw a few cars placing many artifacts on their dashboard...i m wondering if they find it distracting or wondering if during a crash, will these items hit their face?

is it a trend to have a mini altar inside your car? i find it onimous looking although im taosim.

i don intend to put any. just curious.

i have seen one, the car can be a mobile temple for those medium :blink:

so face in or face out?

Need to put extra mirror to check blind spot?

TS, do you seriously think that Buddha so lousy cannot look behind and to his sides? I'm sure he is powerful enough to see things that most cannot and further than most can.

↡ Advertisement