Which kind of discrimination is the worse

Rubberstamp

All forms of discrimination are bad.

But which form is the least accepted in our society

discriminate against gender, fat people, skin colour, religion, nationality, smelly people, poor people etc...

Edited by Rubberstamp
↡ Advertisement

All forms of discrimination are bad.

But which form is the least accepted in our society

discriminate against gender, fat people, skin colour, religion, nationality, smelly people, poor people etc...

talking about religion .... :ph34r:

You mean there are highly accepted form of discrimination? Wtf? [dead]

If you ask common or least common, still not that bad. But coming from you it's not surprising.

is it disrcimation if i put up an advert: saying i want to employ male only to operate machinaries at my factory?

then is it discrimation if i want to hire female only for clerical work in my office

You mean there are highly accepted form of discrimination? Wtf? [dead]

If you ask common or least common, still not that bad. But coming from you it's not surprising.

dont pre judge me

farking hypocrisy is the worsT!!! and TS takes the prize for that....he is the most discriminatin 'son of dunno who's father'' on the face of the earth....universe too

dont pre judge me

\how not to when all your blardi posts reek of discrimination, racism and wat not.....hypocrite at its best :angry: :angry:

\how not to when all your blardi posts reek of discrimination, racism and wat not.....hypocrite at its best :angry: :angry:

relax lar bro! we all know so no nid to get work up! [wave]

dont pre judge me

LOL....that's how you earn your yellow cards isn't it? You post discriminating views and yet claim not to be discriminating. No? :D

Hope ppl don't get discriminated becos they drive a certain BRAND of cars...

Whether the brand starts with a certain letter like ..'P'...or not! LOL

relax lar bro! we all know so no nid to get work up! [wave]

this blardi poondeh should be banned for life from life.....living is a waste of earth's limited resources [:p][:p]

LOL....that's how you earn your yellow cards isn't it? You post discriminating views and yet claim not to be discriminating. No? :D

at this point the score between the most retard is a tie between that gear....and this bugger..... [laugh][laugh]

Any form of discrimination is not acceptable...As long as you are the victim of it, it is not acceptable.....This thread is like asking whether kana rape is acceptable.......and if kana raped.... what kinda of rape is not acceptable........What there to discuss?

at this point the score between the most retard is a tie between that gear....and this bugger..... [laugh][laugh]

i suspect Green hornet is from a certain active irritating person we know.

↡ Advertisement