Ugliest BMW 1 Series in the World found in SG

Mockngbrd

The new F20 1-series 5-door hatch does have some problems with the front design, but other than that, including the interior, I think it's a step up from the current dated model.....

And generally speaking, the coupe should look better than the hatch isn't it???

it's all in the front lights i feel.... super droopy sides, makes it look like a tacky chinese designed part...

we'll see how the upcoming Merc A-class looks, then BMW might just follow suit...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

it's all in the front lights i feel.... super droopy sides, makes it look like a tacky chinese designed part...

we'll see how the upcoming Merc A-class looks, then BMW might just follow suit...

Yeap. The new F20 5-door 1-series headlights spoils the whole design of the car.

The interior is also not really a newly designed interior, but more like an update from the previous.

Same story goes for the X3 and upcoming F30 3-Series.....=(

Still has the same basic design from the BMW X5, which hasn't changed since the first gen.

Neutral Newbie

Haha.. he is like that. Well, he have his unique side whereby he wants things different. All his cars are like that. Btw he is no small fly ya..

Haha.. he is like that. Well, he have his unique side whereby he wants things different. All his cars are like that. Btw he is no small fly ya..

no small fly but also no taste

Neutral Newbie

Actually, the 1-series is quite an ugly car already. =(

I wonder how the next F20 1-series coupe will look like.....

so sad!! i'm driving e 135i too!!!

but happy is that i juz renewed my insurance at a much much cheaper 4days ago. wonder how they earn? hahaha