Mercedes turn turtle at Serangoon North--Photos

Quantum

its a normal bend, and u probably won't lose it unless you speed or an oil truck spilled gallons of diesal on the road. Wonder which is more likely....?

Mount the kerb...left side on the the grass patch...right side still on the asphalt road.......flying and then head on with the lamppost....and maybe there is a raised stone structure at the lamppost area......somehow lifted it up and flip over.

This is definitely excessive speed.

Tyres too good...it grips the road and cause the flip.

In motorcycle it's called High-sided....where the motorcycle is sliding into a curve....suddenly the rear wheel gained grip and the bike ended the sliding action.....the sudden grip caused the bike to upright itself and flip the riders towards the direction of the original slide.

Why so many turtle turn? [:(]

driving carefully please

W203 at Serangoon North Ave 1? Mount kerb at high speed i guess. The road is quite windy during that section. However if he or she was speeding there then he or she DESERVED it PERIOD. It is a typical single lane road in residential area. I would normally cap my speed at 50km/h there. No bloody way one can mount kerb in such a wide S course. [rolleyes]

somebody told me this. The reason more car are turned turtle nowadays is bcos the driver now are doing things that they shouldn't be doing while driving like using the hp or its accesories. So when such collision occurs, the driver wont probably be applying the brake or braking at the last minute. Donno how much thruth is in that!