Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

as above.

any contribution is much appreciated.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

as above.

you have to state 'no racist comment!'
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Balaballs
  • Premium member
    Balaballs
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

as above.

They will micromanage you to the core!!!!........If can....pls avoid!!!!!!
I am Indian Sporean......and I have worked few places in India......and I know how they behave.....sucks...... shakehead.gif

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i have worked before. no welfare, give u the lousiest benefits possible as long within MOM guideline.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

They will micromanage you to the core!!!!........If can....pls avoid!!!!!!
I am Indian Sporean......and I have worked few places in India......and I know how they behave.....sucks...... shakehead.gif

Even TATa?

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ok serious topic, no racist sheet plz...

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i have worked before. no welfare, give u the lousiest benefits possible as long within MOM guideline.

most local company sama sama la. tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

am interviewing with the VP this sat with a MNC Indian company.

lets hope the pay meets my needs. any other bro care to share?

Edited by Tom_kkh, 18 August 2011 - 12:32 PM.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

as above.

I heard not bad as long as you can tahan the smell

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I heard not bad as long as you can tahan the smell

r u joking or for real?

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

am interviewing with the VP this sat with a MNC Indian company.

lets hope the pay meets my needs. any other bro care to share?

as some said, try to avoid if possible.

I was interviewed with one of the T**A subsi many years ago in their office here...

Just said that they emulate the environment back home. But if it is only the small sales office, i saw one neighbour office where the staff quite relax, everytime see them having tea at conference room (they have glass front door and glass conference room) laugh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

Unidentified
  • Unidentified
    Banned

local singaporean indians firms still ok,avoid those firms owned by fairer skin indians from india.
most are yaya and think they 1 cut above the rest.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

As long as pay good.. all companies ok. As comrade Deng says, dun care black cat white cat, as long can catch mouse, its good cat
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

r u joking or for real?

Serious I got an exgf who worked for ICICI IT department before, she never complain, i got fren who work for SBI also seems quite ok....

Edited by Sabbie, 18 August 2011 - 01:03 PM.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

citigroup & stanchart is virtually an indian bank as so many indians working there now. im not being racist just factual.

so just join 1 of them to experience working in india when ure actually in sg. i used 2 work in citi & stanchart

Edited by Duckduck, 18 August 2011 - 01:04 PM.

Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As long as pay good.. all companies ok. As comrade Deng says, dun care black cat white cat, as long can catch mouse, its good cat

errrr............. they are the cat (confirmed black cat) and you are the mouse.....

you skive, they catch...... simple as that .... tongue.gif tongue.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

citigroup & stanchart is virtually an indian bank as so many indians working there now. im not being racist just factual.

so just join 1 of them to experience working in india when ure actually in sg. i used 2 work in citi & stanchart

all the boss are indian, even DBS

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He is talking about the Employee...

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

all the boss are indian, even DBS

ok time to get my money out of DBS, and i 'll never put in into stanchart....citibank i got history with them so no too. Maybe Maybank will be good as i always go JB... tongue.gif
Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:57 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

as above.

So bro.. Have u joined them eventually?
I'm also shortlisted.. basically promotion with pay hike.

While in my present workplace I've worked with Indians, and bosses are from there too, after all, it's American mnc.
This one.. Indian but listed in USA.
Dunno.. Will I be better off staying put?

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, worked, working, Indian and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users