Did u receive Tan Cheng Bock letter?

Vid

Hypersonic

Received a private & confidential mail today. Open up and saw TCB's campaigning flyer in it.

Did anyone receive? How in the world did he and his team get my full name and address to post the letter to me? From government? Does all presidential candidates have access to such information?

I don't feel comfortable with such advertising <_<

↡ Advertisement

same reason why we had received mails from the various parties that contested in our respective constituency in the last GE.

Edited by Cracker

I got it and throw it away.

Not nice to know that certain candidates have privilege to know who is voting.

I got it and throw it away.

Not nice to know that certain candidates have privilege to know who is voting.

seriously. EVERYONE IS VOTING. [laugh] i send to everyone house also can. But wait, 50% of every household are foreigners. [cool]

seriously. EVERYONE IS VOTING. [laugh] i send to everyone house also can. But wait, 50% of every household are foreigners. [cool]

But he knows your name and where you live.

So what? PAP also send me advertisement during GE. I think the list of voters are available, just see who got money to spend to advertise only..

Poor thing....TCB....he just wasted the postage for all the letters.....unless Sing post did it free for him.

Maybe he didn't do so well in Maths when he was at school too! [laugh] [laugh]

all candidates can get the register of voters information from elections department. whether or not they have the resources to send to every household is a different matter.

for me, i received the envelope, saw the palm tree and thought, how come they allow tan cheng bock to use the stamp's traveller's palm as campaign logo. open up the letter, it's him.