• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic | 12 praises

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:50 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone know how to do the above??

some video i want to download and view.
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:51 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.any-video...for_video_free/

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Latio2005A
  • Latio2005A
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi,

Use this:http://keepvid.com/
No Free Lunch
I am semi-retired. Smelling roses before it is too late.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.any-video...for_video_free/

IE threaten me that the file can harm my pc wacko.gif

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

IE threaten me that the file can harm my pc wacko.gif

Oh.. I download the software long ago and I still using.. Hmm..

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oh.. I download the software long ago and I still using.. Hmm..

thanks.. i used to use that... i think..

after change pc. forgot the name. laugh.gif

this is call complacent.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Nhyone
  • Nhyone
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Why not download right off the YouTube page?

With a suitable user script, you can.

Take for example, YouTube Links. This will show you the available video formats at the page itself and you can click on them to save.

(Disclaimer: I wrote this script, but you can easily find another; there are tons of such scripts around.)

You'll need to use Firefox (with Greasemonkey extension), Chrome or Opera. IE and Safari (for Windows) users have to do it the old-fashioned way.
(void *) &NHY;

- All it takes for evil to succeed is a few good men to do nothing.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Youtube Downloader

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

NightWind
  • NightWind
    5th Gear
    Author Image

you can just install real media player for free and it includes a media player library that allows direct download of youtube....

the link is even seen on yourtube movie after installation and all u need to do is click on it....

Hi,

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi,

If you jailbreak your iphone...use MXtube to download Youtube video

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you jailbreak your iphone...use MXtube to download Youtube video

i want to download on my pc and watch or port over to other devices lah. laugh.gif

Edited by Joseph22, 21 August 2011 - 04:23 PM.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i want to download on my pc and watch or port over to other devices lah. laugh.gif

fast and easy way..use your phone to record the video while the video on youtube is playing and you can download to your PC from your phone...haha very anal right? thumbsup.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Edited by LoverofCar, 21 August 2011 - 04:39 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fast and easy way..use your phone to record the video while the video on youtube is playing and you can download to your PC from your phone...haha very anal right? thumbsup.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

can i slap you laugh.gif

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Record a few more time HD also become blur rifle.gif

I also want to slap you laugh.gif laugh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

www.dvdvideosoft.com
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i have real player on my pc. i was able to download youtube videos and other streaming videos to my pc until IE did an upgrade and disabled this function.

i m left w mozilla and it still allows me to dl but everytime it prompts me to upgrade my browser and i ignored it cos i think once i upgraded mozilla, i dont think i can dl the videos anymore.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:10 PM

Strudel-
  • Strudel-
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I'm very surprised nobody mention Real Player. Its free and they've been around for ages!
God created turbo lag to give V8 a chance.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm very surprised nobody mention Real Player. Its free and they've been around for ages!

actually I didn't know real player can download video from youtube.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

Yusld
  • Yusld
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Click download , save and play.

Hi,

Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users