How to download video from youtube??

Joseph22

Oh.. I download the software long ago and I still using.. Hmm..

thanks.. i used to use that... i think..

after change pc. forgot the name. [laugh]

this is call complacent.

Why not download right off the YouTube page?

With a suitable user script, you can.

Take for example, YouTube Links. This will show you the available video formats at the page itself and you can click on them to save.

(Disclaimer: I wrote this script, but you can easily find another; there are tons of such scripts around.)

You'll need to use Firefox (with Greasemonkey extension), Chrome or Opera. IE and Safari (for Windows) users have to do it the old-fashioned way.

you can just install real media player for free and it includes a media player library that allows direct download of youtube....

the link is even seen on yourtube movie after installation and all u need to do is click on it....

Hi,

Anyone know how to do the above??

some video i want to download and view.

(edited)

If you jailbreak your iphone...use MXtube to download Youtube video

i want to download on my pc and watch or port over to other devices lah. [laugh]

Edited by Joseph22

i want to download on my pc and watch or port over to other devices lah. [laugh]

fast and easy way..use your phone to record the video while the video on youtube is playing and you can download to your PC from your phone...haha very anal right? [thumbsup][:p][:p]

Edited by LoverofCar

fast and easy way..use your phone to record the video while the video on youtube is playing and you can download to your PC from your phone...haha very anal right? [thumbsup][:p][:p]

can i slap you [laugh]

Record a few more time HD also become blur [rifle]

I also want to slap you [laugh] [laugh]

i have real player on my pc. i was able to download youtube videos and other streaming videos to my pc until IE did an upgrade and disabled this function.

i m left w mozilla and it still allows me to dl but everytime it prompts me to upgrade my browser and i ignored it cos i think once i upgraded mozilla, i dont think i can dl the videos anymore.