How to download video from youtube??

Joseph22

sorry hack old thread

any way to download music from youtube playlist to mp3 files?

TIA

They recently shut down the largest site that helped do this... convert youtube to mp3. Doubt there are others.

https://www.theverge.com/tech/2017/9/4/16252348/youtube-mp3-org-shut-down

YouTube-MP3.org allows people to convert YouTube links into downloadable MP3 audio files. The RIAA called it the world's largest audio-ripping website, and labels filed a copyright infringement claim against the site last year, saying it was responsible for "upwards of 40 percent" of all illegal audio-ripping. According to a 2016 study by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), audio-ripping is one of the most significant forms of piracy facing the recording industry, with almost half of 16 to 24 year-olds using a service like YouTube-MP3.org.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

But tried ald esp playlist to mp3 all must pay. Have those one by one

use spotify lah

even better  quality. simi song also got. premium no ads. can download.

i too kiam like me got spotify++ *ahem* too

• Praise 1

use spotify lah

even better  quality. simi song also got. premium no ads. can download.

cos i got listen utube few weeks ago and managed to compile 200+ music into playlist lol

now want to download so can listen at car but it seems only way is download one by one [sweatdrop]

I'm using Firefox broswer add-on to convert/DL youtube to mp4 so that I can play music videos in my car. Been using it for quite some time. They also have the add-ons for youtube to mp3 files but I have not use before.

use spotify lah

even better quality. simi song also got. premium no ads. can download.

Need to create an account for Spotify?

you need an account to use spotify. don't bother to upgrade to premium imho. even with free account you can:

- create your own playlist

- play ANY song on demand. i found out that you can do this with the spotify web player, though not on the app, but...

- since you can create your own playlist, you like play all your fave since you like all the songs in your own playlist right?  [laugh]