Caltex Premium at Ron98 price

Tanhangkiang

For info.

Pumped full tank of Caltex Techron Premium with 11% discount + 4% using HSBC card.

Station price dropped to $2.10/litre until further notice.

What is the difference between Caltex Premium and VPower?

- milage

- power

- engine sound

Feedback pls.

↡ Advertisement

For info.

Pumped full tank of Caltex Techron Premium with 11% discount + 4% using HSBC card.

Station price dropped to $2.10/litre until further notice.

What is the difference between Caltex Premium and VPower?

- milage

- power

- engine sound

Feedback pls.

Can see that it is a direct response to Shell v power promotion. Interested to hear from the other drivers.

I thought caltex platnium had been same as 98 price for a very long time already..

Edited by Tohto

Most of my family members & friends who drive boycott Caltex donkey yrs ago cos they are always the 1st to raise pump price! [knife][rifle]

Please ask them to boycott Shell as well as they are the one who led the price increases in early 2010.

Edited by Beehive3783

I already converted to Levo.

Best discount n best smooth engine feel.

No regrets!

Was caltex addict for the past four years....but now Levp convert since one month ago.

The cheapest 92 works for my lousy car as manual specifies ron90 minimum... Have only been pumping 92 & 95 in Sg... Almost 9 out of 10 spc 92 as they always have Ron92 n it's just opposit my house and I get total 18% with posb everyday card... Low rev driver like me dun need premium petrol

I thought caltex platnium had been same as 98 price for a very long time already..

No,only recently,they matches with others brands.

Can see that it is a direct response to Shell v power promotion. Interested to hear from the other drivers.

Shell V-Power offers only in the weekend,7-11pm,while Caltex is 24/7 same price,i would says Shell V-Power a bit smoother....Power wise both the same......but come to fuel economy.....Blah...both lousy.!

What Ron is caltex premium?

98 or higher?

Or actually is 98 but with special secret additives, that is totally different from 95 n 92?

If same additives...then might as well pump caltex 95 or 92.

Anyone knows?

Edited by SimonTan

What Ron is caltex premium?

98 or higher?

Or actually is 98 but with special secret additives, that is totally different from 95 n 92?

If same additives...then might as well pump caltex 95 or 92.

Anyone knows?

Just 98,additives add for power.

Just a question for SPC supporter.

Other then the SPC U card discount, POSB card discount, is there any loyalty point?

Like Esso has smiles point, which is about 3%+ discount if you redeem for petrol. 750point = $30 petrol.

Just a question for SPC supporter.

Other then the SPC U card discount, POSB card discount, is there any loyalty point?

Like Esso has smiles point, which is about 3%+ discount if you redeem for petrol. 750point = $30 petrol.

SPC does not have points to collect.

OK. Then at Esso using citibank dividen card, total discount is still higher.

14.5% (station discount) + 5% (citibank rebat by cheque) +3% (loyalty point)

Edited by Tohto

No points from directly SPC but you get to accumulate rebates if you use your POSB/DBS for your SPC petrol. At 3% rebate, it is quite substantial.

Turbocharged

The cheapest 92 works for my lousy car as manual specifies ron90 minimum... Have only been pumping 92 & 95 in Sg... Almost 9 out of 10 spc 92 as they always have Ron92 n it's just opposit my house and I get total 18% with posb everyday card... Low rev driver like me dun need premium petrol

Yeah same here..just cut the gimmicks and reduce overall petrol price when the brent market falls, pls dun hold prices when overal crude $$ goes down and then fund this kind of sick programmes from the enormous profits generated. [rifle]

Please ask them to boycott Shell as well as they are the one who led the price increases in early 2010.

also boycott esso and SPC because they follow to raise their price [:p][laugh]:D

↡ Advertisement