• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 85 praises

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:45 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

..FIVE POLICE CONSTABLES FACE 16 ROBBERY CHARGES
Bernama Fri, Aug 19, 2011.........KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 19 (Bernama) - Five police constableS pleaded not guilty

in the Sessions Court here today to 16 charges of robbing 16 Bangladeshis of

RM34,516 at 12.01am on Aug 8.

Mohd Afizi Mohd Nasir, 27, Muhammad Muhammad Hairey Puzi, 21, Azrin Adha

Abdullah, 25, Mohd Faiz Muhammad, 25, and Mohammad Firdaus Jamaluddin, 20, are

alleged to have robbed them at house No 52, Jalan Nagasari, Dang Wangi here.

All the accused attached to General Duties Division of Dang Wangi Police

Headquarters allegedly robbed the construction workers aged 20-40 years of the

cash and 19 mobile phones.

The 16 charges under Section 395 of Penal Code provide for maximum 20 years

jail sentence and whipping upon conviction.

- MORE

COURT-ROBBERY 2 (LAST) KUALA LUMPUR

Earlier, Deputy Public Prosecutor Nurmardiana Mamat offered RM30,000 bail

with one surety for each defendant.

However, counsel Mohd Arfizi Mohamad Ramli who represented all the accused

asked for RM10,000 bail as they are the sole breadwinner for the family.

"I also appeal in this blessed month of Ramadhan that all of them are given

opportunity to celebrate Aidilfitri with their families," he said.

Judge Zulhazmi Abdullah granted the accused RM10,000 bail in one surety and

fixed Sept 20 for case mention. All the accused posted bail.

-- BERNAMA

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

PaiKia-Lee
  • PaiKia-Lee
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

in jb. i scare the police more than robbers. i am serious. lets hope more idiots move to jb and get robbed and come back to whine in singapore

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rob Bangladeshis some more. shakehead.gif

Here in SG, some are worried (whether justified or not) about FTs robbing LTs.

There in Bolehland, it's the other way around. Damn power man, these Bumi polis! laugh.gif
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wonder if their whipping is as fierce as our rotan sleep.gif Darn, looking at their age, seems like most fresh out of academy, kinda like a well thought out plan to use the cover of the authority to carry out the act.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

Miketan80
  • Miketan80
    1st Gear
    Author Image

this is blatant

the govt has to step in and put a stop to all these crap

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:29 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

in jb. i scare the police more than robbers. i am serious. lets hope more idiots move to jb and get robbed and come back to whine in singapore

your nick shouldn't be paikia-lee.. should rename as boji-lee.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ha Ha... Really crappy polis!!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your nick shouldn't be paikia-lee.. should rename as boji-lee.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

he oni paikia at the southern side of the border....once he cross over he bcum paikar and pai chiu! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Eviilusion, 22 August 2011 - 11:33 AM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

u noe even the royals are allowed to get away after throwing a grenade to blast off a woman's corpse into pieces to destroy evidence, what more do u expect

http://en.wikipedia....giin_Altantuyaa

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

well..the entire MY gahment all robbers...remember the mongolian girl kena murdered by grenades? only 2 polis adek took the rap for the big hoo-haa...read somewhere it even involved the mentri besar...the top already like that, i think those at the bottom just follow suit....they also copied our SAF style..everything can do, just dun get caught...for them, even get caught, they will let others take the rap
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Zanter
  • Zanter
    6th Gear
    Author Image

well..the entire MY gahment all robbers...remember the mongolian girl kena murdered by grenades? only 2 polis adek took the rap for the big hoo-haa...read somewhere it even involved the mentri besar...the top already like that, i think those at the bottom just follow suit....they also copied our SAF style..everything can do, just dun get caught...for them, even get caught, they will let others take the rap

Yeah Msia have are illegal "robbers".. here they rob you blind & use the law to do so..Which is better? laugh.gif

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

Zanter
  • Zanter
    6th Gear
    Author Image

u noe even the royals are allowed to get away after throwing a grenade to blast off a woman's corpse into pieces to destroy evidence, what more do u expect

http://en.wikipedia....giin_Altantuyaa

You never heard of the Johor Royalty that shoot people cos they block his way on the roads? laugh.gif

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Good-Carbuyer

..FIVE POLICE CONSTABLES FACE 16 ROBBERY CHARGES
Bernama Fri, Aug 19, 2011.........KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 19 (Bernama) - Five police constableS pleaded not guilty

in the Sessions Court here today to 16 charges of robbing 16 Bangladeshis of

RM34,516 at 12.01am on Aug 8.

Mohd Afizi Mohd Nasir, 27, Muhammad Muhammad Hairey Puzi, 21, Azrin Adha

Abdullah, 25, Mohd Faiz Muhammad, 25, and Mohammad Firdaus Jamaluddin, 20, are

alleged to have robbed them at house No 52, Jalan Nagasari, Dang Wangi here.

All the accused attached to General Duties Division of Dang Wangi Police

Headquarters allegedly robbed the construction workers aged 20-40 years of the

cash and 19 mobile phones.

The 16 charges under Section 395 of Penal Code provide for maximum 20 years

jail sentence and whipping upon conviction.

- MORE

COURT-ROBBERY 2 (LAST) KUALA LUMPUR

Earlier, Deputy Public Prosecutor Nurmardiana Mamat offered RM30,000 bail

with one surety for each defendant.

However, counsel Mohd Arfizi Mohamad Ramli who represented all the accused

asked for RM10,000 bail as they are the sole breadwinner for the family.

"I also appeal in this blessed month of Ramadhan that all of them are given

opportunity to celebrate Aidilfitri with their families," he said.

Judge Zulhazmi Abdullah granted the accused RM10,000 bail in one surety and

fixed Sept 20 for case mention. All the accused posted bail.

-- BERNAMA

Boleh = Can be flexible:- either police of robbers (pure democracy?) tongue.gif

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You never heard of the Johor Royalty that shoot people cos they block his way on the roads? laugh.gif

that one even killed a caddy.... lipsrsealed.gif lipsrsealed.gif aiyah...their country...their business....we can oni watch. Down here donno really know whether its better off alive or dead. Work and work and work...in the end we know who will get rich! gossip.gif gossip.gif
Together We stand Alone

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

Zanter
  • Zanter
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why you so scared of JB police? No need scared, just need to know how to handle them. Long ago when my gentings tour bus was stopped by corrupted customs official asking for kopi money, I st8 away went to the local police post to report them. The local police say, Hey you makan money didnt ask us? Immediately they let us go laugh.gif

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

Good-Carbuyer

Wonder if their whipping is as fierce as our rotan sleep.gif Darn, looking at their age, seems like most fresh out of academy, kinda like a well thought out plan to use the cover of the authority to carry out the act.

Well-dressed in official uniform tongue.gif

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:56 PM

Good-Carbuyer

this is blatant

the govt has to step in and put a stop to all these crap

Perhaps traditional culture already?

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

believe it or not but my friend from iran told me betw msia and there, still msia is much safer place

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Good-Carbuyer

I heard shot a boy instead due to poor marksmanship by the royalty? ohmy.gif

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Perhaps traditional culture already?

its not tradition nor culture lah! its the norm from the time we were a brit colony! its a norm of a colony don care france, brits, dutch or portuguese. The europeans last time like to come here bearing gifts and such so that their business were smoothly expediated. Most colonies are like that...dont care which part of the world...... all the same one. lipsrsealed.gif
Together We stand Alone

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Malaysia, boleh, Police, thieves and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users