I duno who to vote liao... how ar?

Mockngbrd

at first i was like TJS, then i saw his debait with TT then see he like sibeh easily worked up one.

Then i thinking wah, scarli this guy that time he left WP like on not so good note liao, wait he becum PES, he not only sabo PAP, but wait he also go in and try to fix my beloved WP. Then make opposition look kayu. Kenna own goal... so now like no so feel like voting him liao.

TT is of cos no brainer wun vote wan la.

Then got TKL/TCB, i dunno who to vote leow. boring... i wish got nicole seah to vote. i will vote nicole, can see her sweaty sweaty at NdP

↡ Advertisement

at first i was like TJS, then i saw his debait with TT then see he like sibeh easily worked up one.

Then i thinking wah, scarli this guy that time he left WP like on not so good note liao, wait he becum PES, he not only sabo PAP, but wait he also go in and try to fix my beloved WP. Then make opposition look kayu. Kenna own goal... so now like no so feel like voting him liao.

Then got TKL/TCB, i dunno who to vote leow. boring... i wish got nicole seah to vote. i will vote nicole, can see her sweaty sweaty at NdP

Vote

TKL to save his deposit

TCB to make him EP.

my own view.

TT - seems arrogant and keeps siding with the cabinets on what can be done or cannot be done, when he was asked a question. he never gives his own personal views.

TKL - seems like kopi tiam uncle trying too hard on getting into everyone good book.

TJS - Too emotional, a bit ah beng in the making

TCB - most appeal to me

sigh... tell me about it... <_<

LOL, actually your problem or delimma is a happy one.

You see, you can pretty much forget about who to vote, doesnt matter who becomes EP coz Nicole Seah will still be available for your purpose of sweaty sweaty t-shirt.

In fact not being the prez she 'gives' you more chance to get close to her (ie no bodyguards).

You only need to do one thing, and only you can do it:-

follow her to all outdoor or sweaty events she takes part in (eg walkatons, etc), she will surely sweat, and you just stay close to her.............. happy liao?? :D

my own view.

TT - seems arrogant and keeps siding with the cabinets on what can be done or cannot be done, when he was asked a question. he never gives his own personal views. alias SideTrack Tan??

TKL - seems like kopi tiam uncle trying too hard on getting into everyone good book. alias Unker Tan??

TJS - Too emotional, a bit ah beng in the making alias Emo Tan??

TCB - most appeal to mealias Steady boon PiPi Tan??

personally...was deciding btw SAY N CB.......after wat happened i think CB is better....

"barking dogs" dun bite...but "tiam" dogs will bite hard... i think CB more compose ...and IMO..CB has been misunderstood as P&P's ally...which i dun think so

If ns is perspiring due to a sauna session i dont mind but if she is sweating due to work i think i siam very far far way! no matter how beautiful or pretty someone is, the BO will still smell like.... :wacko::wacko:

guys keep up the discussion... now oni TCB and TKL left.....TCB now is the more prudent chioice for me. [nod][nod]

see her sweaty?.... you pervert...

anyways this president election to me is a total load of bull... kns pap should just choose one themselves end of story... but i like the public holiday.... so i'm fine... i just asked my family who they voting and i follow suit... no other questions asked...

↡ Advertisement