Thanks to all drivers who were flashing

Eviltrap

their headlights continuously along Brickland Road towards KJE around 6.30pm.

Sensing somethong wrong, I didn't speed down that stretch as I would normally do.

If not for all the flashings, would have fallen prey to the TPs who had stopped a female motorist! Poor lady.

Appreciate your gesture and if fate allows, I will repay you guys next time! [wave]

Edited by Eviltrap
↡ Advertisement

Sensing somethong wrong, I didn't speed down that stretch as I would normally do.

If not for all the flashings, would have fallen prey to the TPs who had stopped a female motorist! Poor lady.

Appreciate your gesture and if fate allows, I will repay you guys next time! [wave]

whats the speed limit there? 60 right?

Bring it forward as inthe movie pay it forward

Actually i appreciate the TP doing his job more as i can't imagine if no one is doing speed checks and everyone just speed as they like and cause accident and normally its not the ppl who die or injured suffer the most its their family.....a child without a father/mother for support during growing up years is how tough u think? Even both spouse working in a average family already barely making ends meet....imagine 1 just left or bedridden and cannot provide for the family and become a burden?

Think B4 YOU speed! Drive safe everyone [drivingcar]

The stretch is conducive for speeding.

Try to limit myself to 70km/hr (speed limit is 60km/h).

See alot of cars just zoom away.

Increasingly, seeing more TPs there.

Wont be surprise to see a speed camera in the future.

Drive safely.

The stretch is conducive for speeding.

Try to limit myself to 70km/hr (speed limit is 60km/h).

See alot of cars just zoom away.

Increasingly, seeing more TPs there.

Wont be surprise to see a speed camera in the future.

Drive safely.

Irony that I read literature years ago, global police records showed most traffic accidents are within respective speed limits. That means getting booked for driving safer above speed limits? [:p]

everyday i pass that stretch to and fro work and if i go back later then 4.30 i will try to stick to the speed limit cos there will be a speed trap at the slight bend! there will be a guy sitting on the bench under the mrt track and for sure there will be a road block at the jucntion near the temple. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] The speed limit was 70 when that stretch was opened but later reduce to 60 maybe due to a number of accident along that stretch.

everyday i pass that stretch to and fro work and if i go back later then 4.30 i will try to stick to the speed limit cos there will be a speed trap at the slight bend! there will be a guy sitting on the bench under the mrt track and for sure there will be a road block at the jucntion near the temple. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] The speed limit was 70 when that stretch was opened but later reduce to 60 maybe due to a number of accident along that stretch.

how does one get into accidents on such a straight road.

and 60kmh on that kind of road is snoozefest. [sleeping]

how does one get into accidents on such a straight road.

and 60kmh on that kind of road is snoozefest. [sleeping]

Agreed. But any roads that pedestrians have access to cannot have the speed limit set too high, this is to safeguard the safety of the pedestrians.

Agreed. But any roads that pedestrians have access to cannot have the speed limit set too high, this is to safeguard the safety of the pedestrians.

put barriers + overhead bridges lor. no more jaywalkers le.

put barriers + overhead bridges lor. no more jaywalkers le.

Have you never seen pedestrians climbing over barriers to jaywalk? Putting barriers + overhead bridges cost $$$, while setting a lower speed limit + implementing speed traps earns revenue. Which option would the authority choose? [:)]

Have you never seen pedestrians climbing over barriers to jaywalk? Putting barriers + overhead bridges cost $$$, while setting a lower speed limit + implementing speed traps earns revenue. Which option would the authority choose? [:)]

climb barriers? try using higher ones.

I keep to the speed limit as well but many times I get impatient drivers "tail gating" me and flashing me from the back. I do hope that these drivers will get their "due" when they are speeding off. This is a very popular spot for TP especially towards KJE.

For those "AR_E HOLE"..... frankly there is obviously a very good and valid reason why I am keeping within the speed limit. I am actually "saving" you.

I keep to the speed limit as well but many times I get impatient drivers "tail gating" me and flashing me from the back. I do hope that these drivers will get their "due" when they are speeding off. This is a very popular spot for TP especially towards KJE.

For those "AR_E HOLE"..... frankly there is obviously a very good and valid reason why I am keeping within the speed limit. I am actually "saving" you.

remember to keep to the left if u are doing that.

↡ Advertisement