PRC, Really Something .......

Maxus-MIFA9

Twincharged

Was on a flight.

Some old prc go toilet dunno how to lock door.. others lock liao dunno how to come out.

Think some are totally out of step with what is socially acceptable in other countries

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Was on a flight.

Some old prc go toilet dunno how to lock door.. others lock liao dunno how to come out.

Think some are totally out of step with what is socially acceptable in other countries

best (worst) part is not they dunno how to do things, is they dunno how but they think they satki and know

best (worst) part is not they dunno how to do things, is they dunno how but they think they satki and know

What things you want them to do and they don't know ????     [sly]

:XD:

Hypersonic

I chio you along, two of us should be double the fun since they have 3 females ...... :a-happy:

MLMLWML...................I see the 3 char bor i no mood at all................you can have them all to yourself...............I take beedeo can liao................ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

MLMLWML...................I see the 3 char bor i no mood at all................you can have them all to yourself...............I take beedeo can liao................ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Why look at their faces & bodies ???? :lll._.:

Bak chiew kum kum, luan mor, luan teh can leow (aka, close your eye and any how press & grab) ... :a-happy:

Hypersonic

Why look at their faces & bodies ???? :lll._.:

Bak chiew kum kum, luan mor, luan teh can leow (aka, close your eye and any how press & grab) ... :a-happy:

siao.............I mayb old and poor.........but ...I got standard one hor..........My Gfs all got standard one hor...........you think give me anything also I take meh.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

(edited)

siao.............I mayb old and poor.........but ...I got standard one hor..........My Gfs all got standard one hor...........you think give me anything also I take meh.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Anything that is given free, you take first, talk later.... :we-all-gonna-die:

Don't like it, give it to @mustang , @fourzero, @2bdriver, or @vid ...

Free one you also hiam tang hiam sai ... [shakehead]

Ask you pay for it and you say CMI ... :a-bang:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

Anything that is given free, you take first, talk later.... :we-all-gonna-die:

Don't like it, give it to @mustang , @fourzero, @2bdriver, or @vid ...

Free one you also hiam tang hiam sai ... [shakehead]

Ask you pay for it and you say CMI ... :a-bang:

Wah, wat's here

• Praise 2

Twincharged

https://youtu.be/G_EsJ64-QFw

This gutsy aunty in 3 mins lamented all the ills exhibited by her fellow citizens.

Actually, there are many PRCs who think like this aunty la. Just that they don't say out. Its those bad eggs that give the PRCs a bad name... I have many PRC friends who are actually ok and nice people.

• Praise 10

Guess every country also got bad sheep, just that with a 1.3b population and many folks getting affluent we get to witness more of such behaviour from them when they travel overseas.

Some of our fellow citizens are no angels. Once cross any border only "wow so dirty or so primitive" or "back in Singapore we don't do this do that"

• Praise 8

Guess every country also got bad sheep, just that with a 1.3b population and many folks getting affluent we get to witness more of such behaviour from them when they travel overseas.

Some of our fellow citizens are no angels. Once cross any border only "wow so dirty or so primitive" or "back in Singapore we don't do this do that"

Quite normal to compare. But try not to judge others. We are all guilty. 

Haha some people are just complete dicks.

• Praise 1

the country practice get from zero to hero in less than a decade, but the people's behavior in many areas are still very much left behind, will take a generation to change.

• Praise 1

Quite normal to compare. But try not to judge others. We are all guilty. 

Haha some people are just complete dicks.

Yup doc that's why we ourselves are guilty as charged as well....

One good example was all the patterns come out when on the roads: drivers clueless they can actually signal and that it is not a myth you can't, drifting into next lane machiam Jay Chou & expect the dude next lane to give way automatically, hogging on lane 1 etc 

Really juay ge badminton lo :mellow:

https://youtu.be/G_EsJ64-QFw

This gutsy aunty in 3 mins lamented all the ills exhibited by her fellow citizens.

I would think many Chinese would think the same way as her...

Just the minority hurts the whole Chinese image ...

Kudos to her and hope there are more vocal Chinese ppl that would bring out these and at the same time educate their own ppl ...

• Praise 1

Actually, there are many PRCs who think like this aunty la. Just that they don't say out. Its those bad eggs that give the PRCs a bad name... I have many PRC friends who are actually ok and nice people.

I have a dozen PRC friends ranging from 20s to 30s. All of them are good, friendly and understanding.

Probably the younger generation are better educated, seem more and can adapt better. Those elder gen are generally more rude and ignorant. Although not all like that, theres still some. Afterall every country got good apple and bad one.

If i go overseas meet prc tourist esp alot old folks one, i think i better siam or prepare a mentality to accept their behavior

• Praise 3

My office ATB damn noisy!

She always screeching like a chimpanzee in heat and making a fool out of herself. Feeling like shovibg a mop up her *dooooo!* [mad]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1