2012 Toyota Camry (Asia version) unveiled!!

Caddilac

Both exterior and inside don't have the "wow" factors, unlike other marques. Would like to see the engine spec though. Maybe Hybrid will come as standard.

Neutral Newbie

Both exterior and inside don't have the "wow" factors, unlike other marques. Would like to see the engine spec though. Maybe Hybrid will come as standard.

Hybrid will never come as a standard... The only engine known at this moment is a 2.5 Dual VVT-i which replaces the 2.4 VVT-i... The 2.0 remains unknown...

Front looks more like facelift than new.

Tail lights resemble the JDM models.

The interior is like cosmetic changes only, the stering wheel small change only.

Is TM still using the same 5 speed auto? Engine should be dual VVTi since the smaller brother Corolla has already statted using it.

this is so much better than the JDM version.... noticed that the interior not much change, onli change the steering wheel and some minor touch up of the dash

btw it looks more like a facelift than a new version, changing the front n rear looks.... wonder how many ponies does it have, the current 2.4 as listed is 167.... and it's torque figure... current is 224Nm as listed

The steering wheel sure is ugly. But there's the 3-spoke Sports version to make up for it.

The interior definitely looks a class up from the current model.

That said, we really have to see it in the flesh before our criticism of it be justified.

I hope the 2.5V6 makes it to the Thai made version, as a replacement of the 2.4VVT-i unit.

The 2.0L unit will probably be replaced by a 2.0DVVT-i 158bhp unit.....

↡ Advertisement