2012 Toyota Camry (Asia version) unveiled!!

Caddilac

Twincharged

sgmart info on 2012 camry 2.0 says it does not have electrical retractable side mirror ( only 2.5L have ) --- weird, such a std feature missing in an expensive car ($16xK)

Just $6k more get the 2.5L a much better bet.![new engine+ 6 speed auto].

↡ Advertisement

sgmart info on 2012 camry 2.0 says it does not have electrical retractable side mirror ( only 2.5L have ) --- weird, such a std feature missing in an expensive car ($16xK)

That's why I going to change nick to teanatron.

Till they come out of new engine new gear box new everything, will not buy back 2012 camry.

That's why I going to change nick to teanatron.

Till they come out of new engine new gear box new everything, will not buy back 2012 camry.

Get the 2.5L leh. Seriosuly 4 speed auto...in this age.... <_<

Turbocharged

It seem like mazda 6 is quite a good buy.

Now waiting waiting waiting

[cool]

The engine got good comments for being fuel efficent.

But if I can afford a 180k car, it needs to have at least chrome door handle....LOL

Twincharged

It seem like mazda 6 is quite a good buy.

[cool]

Enjoying it for 2 weeks already...very good car...

Twincharged

But if I can afford a 180k car, it needs to have at least chrome door handle....LOL

1L can go 11km,70% city driving,30% highway...not bad for a 2.5L 185 Bhp engine....for chorme handle,look quite 'beng' if fitted.

Of cos me not going to pay 180k just for new car smell.

[cool]

Bro how long u plan to drive this car?

I buy from u.

How much your coe huh?

D'ont wait for me,i drive very long time.

Personally, i find the latest camry the nicest so far. Test drove it on Sunday. Quite a nice drive, though I have not actually driven other camry(s) before this. Maybe I have very low expectations of its drivability in the first place, thus it kind of 'surprised' me a little.

The main thing I dont like about it is the stereo unit... looks obiang and sound muffled.

Personally, i find the latest camry the nicest so far. Test drove it on Sunday. Quite a nice drive, though I have not actually driven other camry(s) before this. Maybe I have very low expectations of its drivability in the first place, thus it kind of 'surprised' me a little.

The main thing I dont like about it is the stereo unit... looks obiang and sound muffled.

wah..... just saw a camry 2.5 (stationary). i think it looks very good compared to say i45 or teana.

previous gen camry softer lines, this one more agggresive looking.

If you wants to get the Camry,you must get the 2.5L model,the 2L model used the 'old' engine & 4 speed Auto,dated by 10 yrs.

If you wants to get the Camry,you must get the 2.5L model,the 2L model used the 'old' engine & 4 speed Auto,dated by 10 yrs.

Agree. cannot understand why they still bother with a 4 speed auto in this day and age and supposedly for their luxury model.

The slightly irritating thing is also that even the 2.5l camry does NOT have auto folding side mirror. Only the 2.5L hybrid version has.

Are you sure the 2.5L Camry don't have electrical folding mirrors.??My near 10 yrs old 2L Camry also got this feature....Booo Toyota...

Agree. cannot understand why they still bother with a 4 speed auto in this day and age and supposedly for their luxury model.

The slightly irritating thing is also that even the 2.5l camry does NOT have auto folding side mirror. Only the 2.5L hybrid version has.

pls explain more.....what is meant by auto folding. Quite sure 2.5 has electrical opertaed folding mirror. But 2.0, maybe they purposely don't give, so more buy the 2.5.

hope i am correct

↡ Advertisement