2012 Toyota Camry (Asia version) unveiled!!

Caddilac

Neutral Newbie

My take is that Camry should have Memory seat, auto fold and tilt of cause with a more powerful engine...

And keep all the rest that is already in place, .

It would be nice

↡ Advertisement

Wonder when it will be available for viewing and test drive here. It's strange but I kind of looking forward to viewing it and have a feel of it because I'm very impressed with current's Camry refinement on the road while I was in China. Look wise it doesn't have the "wow" factor like many competitors, but I kind of like it simple yet delivering what it does best in comfort.

i feel that the back looks like the pre FL altis. anybody agree?

Totally agree. When it comes to car design, Toyota has its head in the sand. They just get uglier and uglier.

Most important must add rear roller blind to make this camry more exclusive feel :D

the XV30 generation (2001-2006) has roller blind as standard item, but I never use it

Totally agree. When it comes to car design, Toyota has its head in the sand. They just get uglier and uglier.

Front is nice, despite the similarity with honda accord. Interior is a plus, looks like the new GS. Rear is a let down, more like the previous square-box thai camry. Imo current camry design win over the new model beside the interior. Overall camry is still a very well-refined car, been driving it some time now, like it.

According to the SE, coming in May/June, but likely to be June.

The current list price of Camry is 145k, so depending on the fluctuation of the COE, should be plus/minus 10%.

Quite decent looking for an Toyota... Nothing exciting like Hyundai. But I think interior looks better than the current one.

Quite decent looking for an Toyota... Nothing exciting like Hyundai. But I think interior looks better than the current one.

Maybe more modern looking HU but looking at the email flyer from BM, the interior is still beige [bigcry] .