• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
59 replies to this topic | 57 praises

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:01 PM

Jupiterman
  • Premium member
    Jupiterman
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I see Pirelli Cinturato P7 topped the test done in Europe over afew of the more popular tyres.
http://www.tyrerevie...r-Tyre-Test.htm

I seldom see people discussing about this tyre. Anyone using this can comment?

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

Magentis_Ray
  • Magentis_Ray
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I see Pirelli Cinturato P7 topped the test done in Europe over afew of the more popular tyres.
http://www.tyrerevie...r-Tyre-Test.htm

I seldom see people discussing about this tyre. Anyone using this can comment?

P7 is what size?Anyway fuel consumption is most important now.
Those interested in wet condition can go for it too.

Lower expectations. Curb desires. Skip McGrill. Eat Tua Pao.

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Pirelli is flavor of the year, getting good advertisement from F1.
But too ex for my pocket. I think many VW scirocco wear this model.

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

W211_3993
  • W211_3993
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Changed 4 tyres $1.4K, feel comfort and quiet.

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

W211_3993
  • W211_3993
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

At $350/pc, the tyres better be. Otherwise, you'll be feeling discomfort and maybe would like to make some noise to go along.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

Naim
  • Naim
    Clutched
    Author Image

someone recommend me a 15'' tyre for impreza 1.5 pls! good n affordable!!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

anyone using the P Zero? I am very tempted.. Going to change today or tomorrow.. Still undecided over CSC5 or P Zero..
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

anyone using the P Zero? I am very tempted.. Going to change today or tomorrow.. Still undecided over CSC5 or P Zero..

Actually I am interested in p zero also (maybe watch too much F1). Currently on Asymm2 but only done 10,000km so still long way to go. Btw, my tire shop say Dunlop new Sportmaxx RT is very good.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Anyname
  • Anyname
    Clutched
    Author Image

CSC5 quieter than P-zero and slightly longer lasting performance wise no real diff

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Sabretan
  • Premium member
    Sabretan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

recently changed to Pirelli Cinturato P7. V comfy and quiet as compared to my previous Goodyear NCT5

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

Redboy
  • Redboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That's a good price for pirelli tyre. what is size of your tyres, I wonder?

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

Ezfaun
  • Ezfaun
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If 255/35/R18 how much? Currently on hankook ventus V12. CSC5 vs P7 for 255mm which has more bang for buck? Want to try something new
I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Kelloggs
  • Kelloggs
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just changed at $199 per piece for 225/45/17 size. Very quiet and happy

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I heard P7 Made In China.....if the price is the same as Bridgestone Made In Thailand,i rather go for it.

Fairlady.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

biggrin.gif

I heard P7 Made In China.....if the price is the same as Bridgestone Made In Thailand,i rather go for it.

no need to hear what other said
every tyre they got making on sidewall the place of productions
I strongly support the open and transparence concept , when they don't hide any thing from consumers show that they are
Responsible Corporation .
Tyre companies like Bridgstone Michelin Pirelli all got Manufacturing plants all over the world.
They do not use License or Outsource production meaning the Quality is fully within their control.
Best is get the reliable brand products and SOURCE (with assurance of Quality)

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

Ooosh
  • Ooosh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

biggrin.gif
no need to hear what other said
every tyre they got making on sidewall the place of productions
I strongly support the open and transparence concept , when they don't hide any thing from consumers show that they are
Responsible Corporation .
Tyre companies like Bridgstone Michelin Pirelli all got Manufacturing plants all over the world.
They do not use License or Outsource production meaning the Quality is fully within their control.
Best is get the reliable brand products and SOURCE (with assurance of Quality)

It has been tested and proven on an Indonesian made RE002 vs a Japan made RE002 during one of our trips up North. Both same cars RWD, same speed, same weather condition, same place/date, same model same cc, no modfications, the one with Indonesian RE001 wag its tail and almost hit a concrete kerb during cornering but Japan made RE002 holds its place well...no slip.

Edited by Ooosh, 06 August 2013 - 11:16 AM.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It has been tested and proven on an Indonesian made RE002 vs a Japan made RE002 during one of our trips up North. Both same cars RWD, same speed, same weather condition, same place/date, same model same cc, no modfications, the one with Indonesian RE001 wag its tail and almost hit a concrete kerb during cornering but Japan made RE002 holds its place well...no slip.

I am surprised your result confused.gif
were you doing the tyre test on that occasion? (race track not Public road ? )
never seen the Jipon RE002 , may I know what size of your tyres ?

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Ooosh
  • Ooosh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I am surprised your result confused.gif
were you doing the tyre test on that occasion? (race track not Public road ? )
never seen the Jipon RE002 , may I know what size of your tyres ?

We are not doing any tyre test intentionally but was a casual drive up north.

Tyre width is same only profile and size different...I'm on 245/35/19 while my friend uses 245/40/18

Edited by Ooosh, 06 August 2013 - 12:31 PM.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

We are not doing any tyre test intentionally but was a casual drive up north.

Tyre width is same only profile and size different...I'm on 245/35/19 while my friend uses 245/40/18

just to clarify the tire re002 amd re001? ( I thought re001 had replaced my the re002)
not sure they got jipon made re002 (which size? 245/35/19 or 245/40/18)
anyway you both are on diff size too, not sure that could make the tire perform diffly

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: pirelli , tyres , cinturato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users