Genesis Coupe

Highmount

The Genesis Coupe sells in the US and Korean markets with a choice of a turbocharged four-cylinder or 3.3-litre V6 engines.

Wa so power ar the engine. The COE will be Xpensive to bring in one of this

The Genesis Coupe sells in the US and Korean markets with a choice of a turbocharged four-cylinder or 3.3-litre V6 engines.

Wa so power ar the engine. The COE will be Xpensive to bring in one of this

Not a 3.3L,but a 3.8LV6.....nobody will pay such road tax for a korean car.

Not a 3.3L,but a 3.8LV6.....nobody will pay such road tax for a korean car.

heh if they brought in a 1.6L/2.0L version everybody will say its a poseur car

if they brought in a 3.8L version everybody will say its not worth to pay such road tax for a korean car

so i guess they must bring in a 2.5L version to make you happy?

Most of the 2.0 or 2.5 japs performance cars with their versatile engines and available mods will definitely jiak this korean car easily.

seriously, unless your mod is turbo and super charger, i don't see how a 2L engine can outperform an engine almost 2x its size

its like saying a 1.6L honda civic with mods can outrun a 3.8L nissan fairlady

absolutely impossible

heh if they brought in a 1.6L/2.0L version everybody will say its a poseur car

if they brought in a 3.8L version everybody will say its not worth to pay such road tax for a korean car

so i guess they must bring in a 2.5L version to make you happy?

Only got 2 versions for this car,2L turbo or 3.8L N/A V6...i know the 3.8v6 is 306 Bhp.

seriously, unless your mod is turbo and super charger, i don't see how a 2L engine can outperform an engine almost 2x its size

its like saying a 1.6L honda civic with mods can outrun a 3.8L nissan fairlady

absolutely impossible

The Nissan 370z is 3.7l la..

Go back play more games and beating red lights at 170km/hr on your PSP

Most of the 2.0 or 2.5 japs performance cars with their versatile engines and available mods will definitely jiak this korean car easily.

u stupid or what? the Genesis Coupe is 3.8L V6!

Edited by Wubb

Turbocharged

Actually this Genesis already 2 years old liao...sian liao...I'm actually more interested in the Veloster now...

Fast but can turn or not? That is the question. If Korean cars can handle like the Japs and German sports cars, no one will say anything. Problem is 2.0L TC Jap or German or Korean boosted to the same BHP/Ton ratio will see the more abled cars pulling away on a circuit that tests handling. And if the day comes when a 2.0L Korean Coupe beats a CTR or GTI stock to stock on track, that is the day critics will shut up.

This car is used in the states more for drifting. Go youtube and search for it, its a good car for that, and this car is use to compete with fair lady there.

Turbocharged

Fast but can turn or not? That is the question. If Korean cars can handle like the Japs and German sports cars, no one will say anything. Problem is 2.0L TC Jap or German or Korean boosted to the same BHP/Ton ratio will see the more abled cars pulling away on a circuit that tests handling. And if the day comes when a 2.0L Korean Coupe beats a CTR or GTI stock to stock on track, that is the day critics will shut up.

There is no doubt that this car can handle. It's proven it the states with so many videos of owners using it for drifting. Even the tuner HKS offers quite a range of tuned up parts for the Genesis.

Imagine, a Japanese tuner doing parts for a Korean car! The standard must be there liao!

Turbocharged

the Tuscani had matured into the Genesis..too bad sg might not get the V8

yup think sg will get the 2.0 TC version. Btw the genesis is not a successor of the tuscani, it's a model of it's own right. The successor of the tuscani should be the veloster.

All ADs in Sg will bring in the watered down, lowest specs and rubbish version of a car model then sell it with the same marketing propaganda used.

↡ Advertisement