Range Rover Evogue in s'pore now

Soya

It's finally here in the flesh! Test drove it and it's [inlove][inlove] . Nippy drive powered by a 2.0L direct-injection turbo producing 340Nm @ 1750rpm. 3 models avail Pure, Dynamic & Prestige and prices start at $225k. Was told 50-60 units oredi sold liao and the Evogue still not officially launched till Oct. Very tempting indeed.

Edited by Soya
↡ Advertisement

Since 2004 when the first concept was shown i had always wanted this car but thanks to the COE, i am stuck with a 3 year old Fit RS..

even if COE is at low levels and the evoque would costs somewhere between 170 grand.

i doubt you can afford it considering the car you are driving now. i am sorry, but it's the hard truth.

Very nice car and meaty.

Seen how these range rover and other powerful 4*4 race up genting highlands, and potong the luxury sedans and MPV like no bodys business.

Edited by 5936

Neutral Newbie

this evogue can smoke most of the SUV in the market IMO, some SUV good for looks but when talk about off road "cannot make it"

[:p]

Thanks to the COE is so ****ing expensive, always wanted to change to a Land Rover Range Rover Evoque but seems like now stuck with Fit RS :(

Is RS different from 'normal' Fit? quite curious about it. Aways wish Fit/Jazz has a more peformance-oriented version [:)]

Edited by KARTer

Very nice car and meaty.

Seen how these range rover and other powerful 4*4 race up genting highlands, and potong the luxury sedans and MPV like no bodys business.

Don't need to go Genting Highlands to cream those vehicles.....along the NSH, can just cream any liao....hahahaha

even if COE is at low levels and the evoque would costs somewhere between 170 grand.

i doubt you can afford it considering the car you are driving now. i am sorry, but it's the hard truth.

*Like* [laugh]

Just saw it on the road white one on the road i think its show rm car near margret drive.It looks a bit muranosish but it can really move man. Nice

ya.. can you believe it was partly designed by Victoria Beckham... maybe that's why is much nicer than the other range rover.. lookswise not so off-road feel.. more like a SUV

↡ Advertisement