• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So I went to Istana on Tuesday.

Was very very surprised to see a GOLF course inside.

So has any bro played golf there? Who was it designed / constructed for and why?
Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

Acieed
  • Premium member
    Acieed
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

IIRC, the 9-hole has been there since Sheares' time or earlier.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:31 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IIRC, the 9-hole has been there since Sheares' time or earlier.

Who plays on it?

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Who plays on it?

Grand children of president lah...

And his overseas guests biggrin.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Grand children of president lah...

And his overseas guests biggrin.gif

Wiki say the guest house there is rarely used. Is LHL or anyone in PMO golfer?

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Mmm....maybe that's why the govt moved from City Hall to Istana last time? No one plays rugby or cricket but most liked golf.

They must be thanking their lucky stars that TCB didn't win the PE then....... lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wiki say the guest house there is rarely used. Is LHL or anyone in PMO golfer?

Maybe they stop using it as the traffic outside is so heavy, any OB will cause serious accident laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now it probably become the lilliput for the grand kids in istana rolleyes.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

So has any bro played golf there? Who was it designed / constructed for and why?

Seen it when i was there 25 yrs ago. All along been there.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

9 holes only...........cow grass course.......last I heard was for President and PM.............this is no news at all!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:35 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

news to me...never been inside the istana.
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

news to me...never been inside the istana.

oh.................sorry..............maybe i have seen it too many times............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

oh.................sorry..............maybe i have seen it too many times............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif paiseh bro i jus anyhow reply one, its not directly to your post ya laugh.gif
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

laugh.gif paiseh bro i jus anyhow reply one, its not directly to your post ya laugh.gif

no problem lah bro...........relax ..........I don't mind de.......we friend friend mah............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:59 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

btw, open house for istana must pay ma?

or FOC?

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:03 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

btw, open house for istana must pay ma?

or FOC?

open hse=FOC lah.......... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the course only for heli landing
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

if not wrong LKY do play at there.... and LKY runs and play tennis inside.... when marching inside, when LKY running pass or gg to run pass, everyone will "diam" and officer will salute at him while he run pass... normally even b4 u see him, there will be ppl informing you that he is coming.. and u have to diam till he cant see u...

heard he is quite a anal in istana...

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

open hse=FOC lah.......... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

If you want to see some museum collections (gifts from various head of states), need to pay a small sum to enter.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:45 AM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Mmm....maybe that's why the govt moved from City Hall to Istana last time? No one plays rugby or cricket but most liked golf.

They must be thanking their lucky stars that TCB didn't win the PE then....... lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif

i cannot imagine the rage within LHL and LKY if they got 'chased out' from the instana..imagine travelling more than 10mins from their home to cityhall..and have to go SICC/TMCC just to play golf laugh.gif

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:27 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Din know there is a golf course inside there.

Need handicap to play there? How much the green fee? Got buggy or turf mate? laugh.gif laugh.gif
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Golf, Istana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users