Hyundai i30 2012 unveiled!!!

Jujitsuka

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/09/hyund...-its-focus.html

The upcoming 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show will host the world premiere of Hyundai's new generation i30 C-segment hatchback that will go against the likes of the Volkswagen Golf and Renault Megane in Europe.

The compact-sized i30 brings a fresh design with a more unique feel than the outgoing model of the same name, which in the States, is offered only in station wagon form as the Elantra Touring.

The exterior styling follows the Fluidic Sculpture design language of the recently launched i40 series (available in both sedan and station wagon formats) with a large hexagonal front grille, wraparound headlamps, a bulging belt line and pronounced front wheel arches.

The interior design is also modeled after Hyundai's latest creations such as the Veloster featuring a pair of deep-set gauges and a prominent center console.

The new i30 will launch as a five-door hatchback with a choice of fuel-efficient four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines.

Looks Swee! Maybe next car change back Hyundai lol...

↡ Advertisement

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/09/hyund...-its-focus.html

The upcoming 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show will host the world premiere of Hyundai's new generation i30 C-segment hatchback that will go against the likes of the Volkswagen Golf and Renault Megane in Europe.

The compact-sized i30 brings a fresh design with a more unique feel than the outgoing model of the same name, which in the States, is offered only in station wagon form as the Elantra Touring.

The exterior styling follows the Fluidic Sculpture design language of the recently launched i40 series (available in both sedan and station wagon formats) with a large hexagonal front grille, wraparound headlamps, a bulging belt line and pronounced front wheel arches.

The interior design is also modeled after Hyundai's latest creations such as the Veloster featuring a pair of deep-set gauges and a prominent center console.

The new i30 will launch as a five-door hatchback with a choice of fuel-efficient four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines.

Looks Swee! Maybe next car change back Hyundai lol...

real nice car!