New 2nd Generation Mercedes B Class

Davidklt

They told me that new b class will be coming year end. With apple play installed. So price will be higher too.

I see. Thks!!

Wonder if it would be all new or just a facelift.

About time Benz comes up with a 7 seater version of the B Class since no more R class to compete with the BMW 216GT.

So u booked?

I see. Thks!!

Wonder if it would be all new or just a facelift.

About time Benz comes up with a 7 seater version of the B Class since no more R class to compete with the BMW 216GT.

So u booked?

Unlikely more likely change V-class.

V class is van leh! Need a nice mid sized MPV like the 2GT and I think that can only be achieved with a stretched B class chassis?

Don't stretched la.. I driving B200 like under power ley.. if fit in 7/8 people car like shit liao.. I also try to lobang 6 people my car FC drain like shit. 

Then have to follow like BMW 2GT with only 1.5L and 116hp but 270Nm torque by going diesel!!

No one complaining about under power for that car!

the moral of the story ... dont buy 6/7 seater car hahaha  :D

the moral of the story ... dont buy 6/7 seater car hahaha :D

Bro I from estima downgrade to b200 haha

Then have to follow like BMW 2GT with only 1.5L and 116hp but 270Nm torque by going diesel!!

No one complaining about under power for that car!

Got people complain we also dunno haha..

Bro I from estima downgrade to b200 haha

WOW ...... well done ! From bus driver , now you become mini bus driver  :grin:

otherwise keep fetching people lor.. FC cannot tahan hahahaXD

Just test drive the B180 today at C&C. It has alot of nice features, like memory seats, auto park, anti collision. However, the road noise is quite noticable. The SE explained that it comes from the back tires as unlike the sedan car, the boot area is actually exposed to the rear passengers and does not help to insulate the road noise, and couple with run flat tire, it get worsen.

The car power is so so only, at 122 bhp, u need to floor the accelerator to pick up, but the engine is a bit draggy and noisy, especially if u put into Sports mode.

In terms of price, they are having promotion right now, selling for $136,888. This took into account the $16K over trade for your old car, also include $5k service credit, car polishing and grooming package as well, front and back camera. 

I think overall it is quite a good deal, as they are clearing stock. If u don't mind the road noise and so so engine performance, I think it is a good buy. OMV is around 23K after $5k CEVS rebate.

I was told it is $8.5K overtrade plus $3K discount and a $5K service credit... different leh...  :slow:

They told me that new b class will be coming year end. With apple play installed. So price will be higher too.

Apple Play will seal the deal for me...the navigation and other features are so much better than the OEM version ... IMHO

I was told it is $8.5K overtrade plus $3K discount and a $5K service credit... different leh...  :slow:

Apple Play will seal the deal for me...the navigation and other features are so much better than the OEM version ... IMHO

The ApplePlay nothing much too.. 3 party navigation install at the radio set dam suck one.. Will bring you lost place hahaXD. I have try 3 time and never use again. 

The 5k service can deduct on your 2nd hand car.. shhh.. don't tell anyone i say de.  

The ApplePlay nothing much too.. 3 party navigation install at the radio set dam suck one.. Will bring you lost place hahaXD. I have try 3 time and never use again. 

The 5k service can deduct on your 2nd hand car.. shhh.. don't tell anyone i say de.  

Thanks for the tip on the 5K service credit! While it is something that is still needed during the warranty period, the deduction will in turns makes the loan smaller and save even more!  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

I did try the 3rd party navigation on my friend's A180... lets just say i prefer the physical copy of the map. Apple CarPlay is still much better and I can talk to SIRI if I'm bored...  :XD:

Thanks for the tip on the 5K service credit! While it is something that is still needed during the warranty period, the deduction will in turns makes the loan smaller and save even more!  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

I did try the 3rd party navigation on my friend's A180... lets just say i prefer the physical copy of the map. Apple CarPlay is still much better and I can talk to SIRI if I'm bored...  :XD:

U just need to go back 2-3 time after that do outside better, can save a lot.. Try to make friend with SA at C&C more easy to work out.. SHhh.. dont tell anyone.. Haha

Just test drive the B180 today at C&C. It has alot of nice features, like memory seats, auto park, anti collision. However, the road noise is quite noticable. The SE explained that it comes from the back tires as unlike the sedan car, the boot area is actually exposed to the rear passengers and does not help to insulate the road noise, and couple with run flat tire, it get worsen.

The car power is so so only, at 122 bhp, u need to floor the accelerator to pick up, but the engine is a bit draggy and noisy, especially if u put into Sports mode.

In terms of price, they are having promotion right now, selling for $136,888. This took into account the $16K over trade for your old car, also include $5k service credit, car polishing and grooming package as well, front and back camera. 

I think overall it is quite a good deal, as they are clearing stock. If u don't mind the road noise and so so engine performance, I think it is a good buy. OMV is around 23K after $5k CEVS rebate.

I test drive the BMW 216d Active Tourer last week ,and I must admit that it is a much better drive than the B class, despite being a disel engine, it is very powerful and quieter than the B class engine. The pickup is instantanous and the engine dun sound stress at all when u step on the accelerator.

The cabin noise was also better than B class, much quieter than B class even though it is using run flat tires too.

Only thing is the boot space is smaller compare to the B class, only 468 litres compared to 486 litres.

The sales person told me the car comes with 3 years maintenance package. But the overtrade is not as good as B class, only about 5K or so.

I read some reviews saying that disel engine need to top up Adblue as part of the servicing. Wonder how much it will cost to the maintenance?

I test drive the BMW 216d Active Tourer last week ,and I must admit that it is a much better drive than the B class, despite being a disel engine, it is very powerful and quieter than the B class engine. The pickup is instantanous and the engine dun sound stress at all when u step on the accelerator.

The cabin noise was also better than B class, much quieter than B class even though it is using run flat tires too.

Only thing is the boot space is smaller compare to the B class, only 468 litres compared to 486 litres.

The sales person told me the car comes with 3 years maintenance package. But the overtrade is not as good as B class, only about 5K or so.

I read some reviews saying that disel engine need to top up Adblue as part of the servicing. Wonder how much it will cost to the maintenance?

He qouted "3 year maintenace package", you need to ask him cover what thing hahaXD.. Most dealer say cover whole thing execpt wear and tear stuff. But end up never cover much.. that my feel.  Jaguar more 5 year hahaXD

To be fair, 216d is diesel so the torque is almost instant and therefore will always win equivalent petrol engines esp from standstill, overtaking and changing of lanes with confidence. It's precisely due to the torque that the engine doesn't feel stressed.

BMW diesels don't require adblue. Citroen diesels require though so depends on car make. 

As for maintenance costs, PML claims not much difference between diesel and petrol maintenance but this 216d model is too new for owners to vouch if true or not.