SQ promotion tickets on sale now

Piyopico

Those looking to travel for the school holidays and CNY can go take a look. Quite good fares.

Just booked tics to Taiwan for CNY and itz only $583 per pax. Get to choose your own seats too.

Enjoy.

:D

↡ Advertisement

Those looking to travel for the school holidays and CNY can go take a look. Quite good fares.

Just booked tics to Taiwan for CNY and itz only $583 per pax. Get to choose your own seats too.

Enjoy.

:D

Is that considered cheap?

Quite cheap.....

usual close to 1K with taxes. SOmetimes more also.

ya ard 1k...looks like competition is really stiff. im surprised at how often they have promo fares now.

$583 is not exceptionally cheap. Plus you go to Taiwan during CNY all the shops will be closed.

Huh? Cheap la. Jetstar oredi close to $500 afteradding all the funny surcharges like booking fee, luggage fee, seat allocation fee etc.

Going on 4th day of CNY, most of them open from 3rd day. Been there before during CNY.

I go to Taipei regularly.

I dont remember ever paying more than $750.

For TS' pricing, EVA Air is having promo for $535 now.

Quite cheap.....

usual close to 1K with taxes. SOmetimes more also.

taiwan ticket is always so expensive due to tax..even eva is not that cheap either if w/o promotion.

another destination - koh samui...finally the ticket price is down thanks to silkair flying there also. last time only bangkok airways.

check out their latest promo bro.

travel period is quite good but as usual have block out dates and limited seats.

still...very tempting.

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/special-...-deals-listing/

act this year the promo period is very long. i rem last yr me n my wife paid full fare for sin-zrh in sep.

SQ mus b really affected. anyw due to wife's compulsory block leave, we take holidays in 3Q every yr so this is good. [:)]

act this year the promo period is very long. i rem last yr me n my wife paid full fare for sin-zrh in sep.

SQ mus b really affected. anyw due to wife's compulsory block leave, we take holidays in 3Q every yr so this is good. [:)]

must be...because they are offering frequent promos for a lot of popular locations that other airlines compete in too.

this promo would be great for you especially if you go these places.

i guess it's too much to ask that they offer promos for those other popular but less competitive places. [laugh]

i booked 2 to go Tokyo Auto Salon 2012 nex Jan. $698 p/pax (with taxes).

my 1st time taking SQ. i sibeh swakoo

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement