Rolex Or Panerai

Ngsehchoon

Hi Bro,

Thinking of buying either Rolex (Explorer II) or Panerai (Basic manual Winding).

Which one is better or re-sale value if next time want to sell it. Please comments. Thanks

Most people buy a watch because they like it on their wrist.

Why before buying one already thinking of selling it?

BTW Rolex watches accuracy is quite bad, don't know much about the other [:(]

↡ Advertisement

different, iwc also nice watch, but somehow the panerai crown guard gives it a distinct look unlike any other watches.

every watch brand got their own distinct look. for iwc big pilot, the strap has 2 pins large enough at the side to make it look obvious, plus the fish crown. yea no crown guard but it's still easily distinguishable and a huge 7 day power reserve. no denying however panerai will look eye catching too

my guess is watches r ex, so sometimes, when u want to change or liquidate, it certainly makes it easier to offload brands that are hot on the used market

the inaccuracy thing is norm w mec watches. hap to both me and my wife's mec watches. brought back to the service centre, 2mins slower and she said its acceptable range. but well its under warranty, so got them to service.

Dunno why, what you think of the sub green bezel?

since u ask my preference, the more greener the better [laugh] [laugh]

both the kermit and hulk are COOL! [thumbsup]

different, iwc also nice watch, but somehow the panerai crown guard gives it a distinct look unlike any other watches.

be mindful of alot of homage running around

COSC certified quite bad? [rolleyes]

u comparing with quartz si boh?

the inaccuracy thing is norm w mec watches. hap to both me and my wife's mec watches. brought back to the service centre, 2mins slower and she said its acceptable range. but well its under warranty, so got them to service.

if your watch is COSC, then should be -2/+6 sec per day. u can sync and check with the online atomic clock. 2mins a day is super out leh :blink:

luxury goods are different..even if the recession comes..the price will still increase every year..unless u are thinking of pre-owned goods

Limited edition I believe...but if its still in production...will the price hold ? I have no idea on this...I make the assumation based on supply and demand.

Very funny, ppl ask about PAM and Rolex, many ppl chime in to say aiyah get patek la, ap la, richard mille la, etc.

Very OT lei, or these ppl wanna show how rich they are by mentioning these brands? Just answer the question properly lor...simple wat.... [lipsrsealed]

Anyways back to TS, go for the Rolex, the PAM nothing special If U wan a basic PAM, get the PAM 0 with the traditional PAM logo on the dial.

Very funny, ppl ask about PAM and Rolex, many ppl chime in to say aiyah get patek la, ap la, richard mille la, etc.

Very OT lei, or these ppl wanna show how rich they are by mentioning these brands? Just answer the question properly lor...simple wat.... [lipsrsealed]

its the same with many other internet forums..its known as 答非所问..what to do..these pple bo tak chek [laugh]

if your friends are not paying for you then better get the one that you like. or else even if you get the sub you will still keep thinking about the Hublot [laugh]

That is so true [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Bro, i don't think you can get carbon Hublot at that price. I think you meant ceramic.

Since you like both just as much, it will come down to your lifestyle, the way you dress, the places you frequent, the people you meet lor.

I would say the ceramic sub is more versatile - it screams "rolex" and makes itself known to everyone, whether you are in chinatown, orchard road or marina bay.

If you wear the black ceramic BB, it will be known only in Marina Bay. In Chinatown people will think it is a casio or seiko, in Orcharc Road they think it is a Ted Baker or Hugo Boss fashion watch or something.

But if you don't care what people think then go for the Big Bang, I would!

Ahh sorry I'm not very good when it comes to watches, this is the exact model i wanna buy. After discount $9800 from hourglass. I got special cause my mum regular there. Anyone got better lobang?

post-27527-1316060456_thumb.jpg

if your watch is COSC, then should be -2/+6 sec per day. u can sync and check with the online atomic clock. 2mins a day is super out leh :blink:

hi bro yeshe, ho bo?

not 2mins a day...2mins a month. anyw mine is not COSC but my wife's probably is. :D

hi bro yeshe, ho bo?

not 2mins a day...2mins a month. anyw mine is not COSC but my wife's probably is. :D

Buay pai lah [laugh]

2min a month is about 4 sec a day. although within spec but on the brink.

If you all dunno what price neighbourhood Richard Mille is in, please dun talk c--k la.

Ppl toking about brand and its associated image/positioning and the resulting preference in general, not any specific model or price bracket. U also pls dun so rude lah....pui...

↡ Advertisement