Rolex Or Panerai

Ngsehchoon

Buay pai lah [laugh]

2min a month is about 4 sec a day. although within spec but on the brink.

haha ya the counter staff say within acceptable range. anyw mec/auto watches are really like that. jus wanna share this point to the potential buyers. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro,

Thinking of buying either Rolex (Explorer II) or Panerai (Basic manual Winding).

Which one is better or re-sale value if next time want to sell it. Please comments. Thanks

if these 2 u are comparing, take the PAM.

Aiyah.. why bother asking anyway, follow your heart. Buying a watch for resale value is stupid. But what you like to see on your wrist!

you want value, buy a super thick gold chain and use ur hp to tell the time.

if these 2 u are comparing, take the PAM.

Aiyah.. why bother asking anyway, follow your heart. Buying a watch for resale value is stupid. But what you like to see on your wrist!

you want value, buy a super thick gold chain and use ur hp to tell the time.

LOL.. nowadays gold too expensive, if want a super thick gold chain, not cheap either [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

haha ya the counter staff say within acceptable range. anyw mec/auto watches are really like that. jus wanna share this point to the potential buyers. [:)]

Automatic watches is like that....even a few hundred thousands automatic,still not as accurate as an Casio.

Chey, what's the big deal with that ? We've got a certain table wiper here working at Lau Pa Sat who wears a Daytona as a daily beater too ~ [laugh]

not untrue. :D

now my daily beater includes a vintage solid gold DayDate.

no choice lah, hawkers, table wipers all same category

Automatic watches is like that....even a few hundred thousands automatic,still not as accurate as an Casio.

haha not too sure abt the hundred thousands ones but can confirm for ten thousand ones [laugh]

think when buying watch, resale should come second since you are not looking to sell it...at least for me its not

becos TS mention tat as a concern, so i just highlighted it [laugh]

Hi Bro,

Thinking of buying either Rolex (Explorer II) or Panerai (Basic manual Winding).

Which one is better or re-sale value if next time want to sell it. Please comments. Thanks

Final Decision I go for the white dial Panerai.

post-57392-1316393655_thumb.jpgpost-57392-1316393955.jpg

Ahh sorry I'm not very good when it comes to watches, this is the exact model i wanna buy. After discount $9800 from hourglass. I got special cause my mum regular there. Anyone got better lobang?

bro , check out the position of the screws at the bezel.

then go take a look at the AP ROO's screws at the bezel.

if you can accept the inconsistent position of the screws of the hublot, then go ahead :)

of course I know the price diff between the ROO and the Hublot, just wanted to highlight the difference in build quality.

if i have to buy a watch with screws on the bezel, its gotta be AP because no other watch at the similar price range offers that kind of consistency.

bro , check out the position of the screws at the bezel.

then go take a look at the AP ROO's screws at the bezel.

if you can accept the inconsistent position of the screws of the hublot, then go ahead :)

of course I know the price diff between the ROO and the Hublot, just wanted to highlight the difference in build quality.

if i have to buy a watch with screws on the bezel, its gotta be AP because no other watch at the similar price range offers that kind of consistency.

Ya I actually noticed this on the day I went to see the watched, I thought to myself since it was such an expensive item there must be a reason why the screws are so inconsostant.

I wonder why they cannot just have the screws/bolts alligned. Very difficult meh?

post-27527-1316425825_thumb.jpgpost-27527-1316425832_thumb.jpg

Its down to this 3.

Bro throttle, Brands like Rolex very seldom have clearence/annual/festive sales etc.

But for hublot, will there be a possibility that I buy today and a clearence sale pops up tomorrow with 70% off or something like that?

post-27527-1316425819_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement